1st March 2018, 08:03 AM
sanketmaurya

Which course to study after completing M.Sc in organic Chemistry for more knowledge?

Currently, I am studying in last semester of M.Sc in Organic Chemistry.Which course are available for me after completion of this in similar areas? Along with course list provide the details of admission criteria also.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course to study after completing M.Sc in organic Chemistry for more knowledge?
  2. Possibility to study Organic Chemistry in M.Sc for B.Sc(Chemistry) student?
  3. Can I be eligible for drug inspector post after completing BSc Chemistry and MSc Organic Chemistry
  4. List of colleges offering MSc(Organic Chemistry) course in Hyderabad -- [New]
  5. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  6. Possibility to study MSc(Organic Chemistry) in Aligarh Muslim University for a candidate who has completed BSc(Chemistry) from IGNOU? -- [New]
  7. Best books for basic Organic Chemistry and also for the rest of Organic Chemistry?
  8. How to study in Germany for Ph.D after completing MSc Organic Chemistry? What are the basic requirements? List of the institutes in Germany? How can I take admission there?
  9. Study material for MSc organic chemistry?
  10. Is there any recruitment in Pharma Labs in Hyderabad after completing MSc(Organic Chemistry)
  11. How to get a job in private sector after completing PG in Chemistry(MSc in Organic Chemistry)
  12. Job in ONGC after completing my MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  13. What jobs are available in government sector after completing MSc organic chemistry?
  14. Can I take admission in MSc Organic Chemistry after completing graduation in chemistry without having Maths in 12th? Is there any entrance exam?
  15. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany?
  16. How to do Ph.d in Chemistry after scoring 54% marks in MSc Organic Chemistry?
  17. Which are the government jobs after doing MSc Organic Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to join CBI department after completing MSc Organic Chemistry
5th March 2018, 06:57 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Which course to study after completing M.Sc in organic Chemistry for more knowledge?

Some of the courses to pursue after completing M.Sc are as under:-
M.Sc in Chemistry
M.Sc in Analytical Chemistry
M.Phil in Organic Chemistry
M.Phil in Analytical Chemistry
Ph.D in Organic Chemistry
Ph.D in Analytical Chemistry
6th March 2018, 10:55 AM
pushpendra-25

Default Re: Which course to study after completing M.Sc in organic Chemistry for more knowledge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanketmaurya View Post
Currently, I am studying in last semester of M.Sc in Organic Chemistry.Which course are available for me after completion of this in similar areas? Along with course list provide the details of admission criteria also.
Hello,
If you want to study further in your field then UGC NET Exam can be a good option for you.
The UGC NET is a national level exam which is conducted by CBSE on the behalf of UGC. It is conducted for the determination of the candidates for the lectureship and JRF award.
The eligibility for the UGC NET Exam is as follows:
Educational Qualification: The candidates should possess the master's degree with minimum 55% marks from recognized university.
There is no age limit for the lectureship posts while candidates must be below 30 years for the lectureship.
The UGC NET Certificate will allow you to avail following opportunities:
To work as an assistant professor in national universities
To work as an assistant scientist
get junior research fellowship award
work as a lab assistant
become an entrepreneur
can apply in PSUs
And many more.
Know the complete detail about UGC NET Exam from the official website and be updated with latest updates.
all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?