31st July 2018, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MSc(Organic Chemistry) in Aligarh Muslim University for a candidate who has completed BSc(Chemistry) from IGNOU?

Hello friends, I want to study MSc(Organic Chemistry) in Aligarh Muslim University. I have done with my BSc(Chemistry) and got 71% but from IGNOU. So, I would like to know can I get admission in Aligarh Muslim University for MSc(Organic Chemistry) course?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to crack M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exam conducted by Aligarh Muslim University?
  2. How many seats are available to study B.Sc(Chemistry) in Aligarh Muslim University?
  3. Can I study PhD in Physical Chemistry after completing M.Sc in Chemistry? Procedure to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University?
  4. How can I get admission in 11th standard of Aligarh Muslim University being a 10th ICSE candidate?
  5. How can I get Lateral Entry to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University being a Polytechnic IT holder?
  6. What is the last date to fill the forms of B.E in AMU?
  7. Download Chemistry solved question papers of previous years for Aligarh Muslim University M.Sc entrance exam
  8. Does Aligarh Muslim University offer PhD(Chemistry) course? -- [New]
  9. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University being a candidate of Punjab?
  10. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  11. What should I do to get into IIT having completed 12th from Aligarh Muslim University?
  12. Important dates of Aligarh Muslim University B.Sc(Honours) entrance exam?
  13. Eligibility criteria for admission in MA Arabic at Aligarh Muslim University?
  14. Requirements to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University to study 11th Science?
  15. BCA course is available in Aligarh Muslim University? Procedure to get admission?
  16. Cutoff rank required in entrance exam to get BTech admission in Aligarh Muslim University?
  17. Possibility to study B.Ed in Regular Mode for a candidate who has completed M.A. from IGNOU?
  18. What is the syllabus for class 11th entrance exam of Aligarh Muslim University? -- [Most Discussed]
6th August 2018, 02:13 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MSc(Organic Chemistry) in Aligarh Muslim University for a candidate who has completed BSc(Chemistry) from IGNOU?

=> M.Sc. Chemistry or Master of Science in Chemistry is a postgraduate Chemistry course.

=> The duration of Master of Science in Chemistry course is two years.

=> Aligarh Muslim University is an Indian public central university.

=> As per my knowledge, you are eligible to study M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) in Aligarh Muslim University after completed B.Sc(Chemistry) from IGNOU.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS: Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh 202001
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?