20th May 2013, 03:19 AM
kushalapr

Which test is suitable for me after pursing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering

m pursuing b.tech in mechanical engineers, now i have to join indian railway as a section enginner, so which test is suitable for this?

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a scientist after passing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? I have passed 6th semester in mechanical engineering with 75% marks
  2. What to do after completing diploma in electrical?
  3. Suitable jobs for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) fresher? -- [New]
  4. Is it possible to do MS in Acturial Sciences after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Which subjects are suitable for a mechanical engineering student in IAS exam?
  6. Will I be able to take M.Tech Mechanical Engineering after B.Tech Petroleum Engineering?
  7. What should I do along with my B.Com graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are the various branches in B.tech courses?
  9. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  10. Course suitable for me in M.Tech or MBA after pursing B.E?
  11. Which universities are suitable for me after completing B.E in mechanical engineering? What are the career options for me after completion of MS
  12. Any entrance test to pursue Aviation or Marine after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering in NIT?
  13. How to pursue career in Mechanical Engineering? How to apply in abroad? Which are the institutes offering the course?
  14. Which course is more suitable to do M.Tech in mechanical engineering for girls
  15. Which are the universities offering B.Tech Mechanical through correspondence?
  16. Which Companies I can get Job and how to get Job being a candidate pursuing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. What should I do to pursue B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? I am interested in Machine Design
  18. Duration of the Marine Engineering course? Which college is suitable for this course? Fee structure and where can I get the job
22nd May 2013, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which test is suitable for me after pursing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering

i passed 12th exam with64%..can i apply to c.a and banking job.
13th June 2013, 06:45 PM
sushildhaker

Default Re: Which test is suitable for me after pursing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering

Any candidate who has graduation in mechanical engineering can appear in any test where graduation is the required qualification.There are many exams conducted every year ,some of them are-

IBPS-for clerk and PO in banks.
AFCAT- Conducted by UPSC to recruit engineers for technical/flying branch.
UPSC civil services exm
Indian railway
IES-conducted by UPSC to recruit engineers for various posts in departments in govt of India.
GATE-Conducted by IITs and IISc to select talented students for higher studies in engineering.Some PSUs are recruiting through GATE exam.
RAS-Conducted by RPSC to select candidates in Rajasthan administrative services.
CDS-Combined defence services exam conducted by UPSC to provide engineers for Indian armed forces.

There are many exam at state level also,try to find such exam in your state from which you belong.These exams will help you as you have more knowledge about your state as compared to others.Some PSUs also conducting their own entrance exam to recruit trainee engineers,some of them are-

ONGC
SAIL
DRDO
HAL
ISRO
BHEL
BDL
Brahmos aerospace pvt ltd
BPCL
NTPC
IOCL
GAIL
15th January 2015, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Which test is suitable for me, I have done b.tech mechanical engineering and having 04 years experience in automobiles. Production?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?