15th February 2012, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Which course to take after 12th? I want to become a Executive Chef in 5 star hotel

sir/mam

i m aman and studing in 12th. I want to become an executive chef in a 5 star hotel with good pay. which course after 12th is suitable for the above mentioned cause.

Related Questions:
  1. How long will it take to be an Executive Chef after Diploma and Bachelor degrees?
  2. Is Maths compulsory for pursuing Hotel Management (Chef)?
  3. Number of posts available in Five Star Hotels for B.Sc(Hotel Management) graduate? What kind of jobs are offered by Five Star Hotels for graduate?
  4. Total number of posts available in 5 star Hotels after B.Sc in Hotel Management?
  5. Total number of posts available in Five Star Hotels for Management Graduates? Types of jobs?
  6. What should I do to pursue industrial training in 4 or 5 star hotel?
  7. Colleges offering Genetic Engineering course in India? How to get the scholarship for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to do Industrial Training from any 5 star hotel of Agra? I am a student of Hotel Management from Heritage Institute of Hotel and Tourism(Agra)
  9. Can I get a job after completing BSc Hotel Management as a Chef in Indian Navy
  10. Can I get a job after completing BSc Hotel Management as a Chef in Indian Navy?
  11. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training programme in any 5 Star Hotel of Kolkata for B.Sc(Hotel Administration & Catering Technology) student?
  12. Expected salary in 5 Star Hotel for Diploma holder with 7 years of experience?
  13. Is it better to opt for BSc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration Course from IHM? Is this course oriented towards food making or towards hotel management?
  14. What is the starting salary for hotel management chef?
  15. Having Maths in 12th will create any problem to become Chef? -- [New]
  16. Best 5 star Hotels for training purpose in Goa?
  17. Tips for preparation of Interview for Industrial Training programme in any 5 star Hotel in Delhi?
  18. How to apply for hospitality and tourism jobs in any five star hotel?
30th September 2012, 02:25 AM
kavya23195

Default Re: Which course to take after 12th? I want to become a Executive Chef in 5 star hotel

In order to become an executive chef and work with a 5 star hotel you will have to be a graduate from one of the better hotel management institutes in the country or abroad.
You will have to graduate with a degree in hotel management following which you should go for a masters degree in culinary .
The best hotel management institution within india are the IHM's - specifically IHM aurangabad which is run by taj group of hotels
30th September 2012, 07:27 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which course to take after 12th? I want to become a Executive Chef in 5 star hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir/mam

i m aman and studing in 12th. I want to become an executive chef in a 5 star hotel with good pay. which course after 12th is suitable for the above mentioned cause.
HI!
Friend after passing 12th if you want to become Head Chef then you have to join Hotel Management Course.

For Top hotel management course you have to qualify the entrance exam.

Top hotel Management college in India:-
> Indian Institute of Hotel Management, hyderabad
> Indian Institute of Hotel Management, Aurangabad
> Indian Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata
> Indian Institute of Hotel Management, Bombay
etc

GOOD LUCK!
24th January 2013, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

i finishd my B.Tech and workin in a company i have passion in cookin i want to turn it my profesional so that what i need to do since im a girl i want to study hotel managenent within short period to work in star hotels...what to do??
11th July 2015, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

hii sir/mam iam revanth i want previous question papers for entrance exam of hotel management i have completed my 12th standard of inter so please provide me entrance exam Q
/papers
8th August 2015, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am prajwal I am 12 passed I want to be become a executive chef which course should I do and were
11th September 2015, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

I wanted to become a chef ........is there any culinary school in delhi so that i can learn a better way to cook ...as i am very passionate in cooking ........its my dream to become a chef so plzzz is there any culinary school in delhi
27th January 2016, 10:49 AM
Attique Syed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir/mam

Any stream in +2 is enough to appear for the selection for a course in Hotel, Catering and Culinary Profession. The most important thing required for a person who wishes to enter this profession is the right attitude to serve others. That is all about Hospitality.

Attique
Counsellor Culinary Academy of India,
23rd April 2018, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I'm Merrin. I want to become a chef. I have decided to go to Paris for a culinary diploma in an institute called Le Cordon Bleu. but my parents told me that i had to first take a degree in something related to culinary arts. I am okay with that. but i dont know which degree it is that i can take.... can you suggest good degrees and the best colleges in India???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?