10th June 2012, 09:05 PM
muhammed erfan

Which course to take for a better job after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communications?

I completed my b.tech in electronics and communications,next i am looking for a better course for a good job , can u help me

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communications?
  2. Which course is better for me to get Job after completion of Graduation with BE in ECE?
  3. How can I join Indian Army while pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  4. List of colleges offering Psychology?
  5. List of colleges offering DGO after BAMS?
  6. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  7. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  8. Which colleges is offering part time M.Tech or M.E?
  9. List of colleges providing M.E/M.Tech program through part time/distance course?
  10. How to get admission for B.Tech after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communications?
  11. List of Colleges offering part time Ph.D in Management in Finance or Marketing? When will the notification be released by these colleges for this course?
  12. List of top 10 private colleges of engineering in Haryana? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which branch should I select between CSE and ECE?
  14. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  15. List of colleges providing part time B.Tech in CSE? What is the duration of the course?
  16. Calicut University-B.Tech in Electronics and Communications Engineering-4th Sem Computer Organization and Architecture exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. What are the opportunities available to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Electronics? -- [New]
  18. Can I get any job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
6th July 2012, 12:06 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to take for a better job after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communications?

You can take up any course for higher studies after B.Tech. If interested in technical field itself, M.Tech is a good option. You can appear for GATE exam so as to get admission for the same. On the other hand the need for a career in management field will require the candidates to opt for MBA. 50% marks in B.Tech is necessary for this. Candidates should qualify CAT/MAT or similar entrance exam for this. Hence, you can take up a final decision based on individual interest level.
19th March 2014, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course to take for a better job after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communications?

Sir, i got 2 year backs in B.E.I'm i eligible to apply any of the posts in Army,Navy????
please reply must,mail id:[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?