1st January 2012, 09:12 PM
*namu*

How to get admission for B.Tech after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communications?

Wat 2 do after completing diploma in E&C,i thought 2 go for job & do b'tech in correspondance, i dont no anything pls help me@ my mail [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do next after completion of diploma in electronics and communications engineering if I don't want to do BE course?
  2. How to get admission for B.Tech after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communications?
  3. Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communications?
  4. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  6. What is the procedure to be followed for doing B.Tech after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  7. Whether Diploma in Electronics is equivalent to Degree to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post in RRB?
  8. What is the procedure followed to get admission in B.Tech after completion of diploma course? -- [New]
  9. Courses after diploma in Electronics and Communication except B.Tech?
  10. Is it possible for a diploma holder to get admission in animations?
  11. Which course should I take after completion of Diploma in Electronics?
  12. What is the course fee followed for B.Tech after completion of diploma in electronics?
  13. Is it possible for me to get admission for diploma after completion of 12th?
  14. Which course to take for a better job after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communications?
  15. After completion of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering? Which is a better course to do B.Tech or AMIE
  16. List of colleges offering Psychology?
  17. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which is better to study among B.Tech and AMIE after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
2nd January 2012, 12:47 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Smile Re: How to get admission for B.Tech after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communications?

Quote:
Originally Posted by *namu* View Post
Wat 2 do after completing diploma in E&C,i thought 2 go for job & do b'tech in correspondance, i dont no anything pls help me@ my mail [email protected]
JOB AFTER DIPLOMA IN ECE
dear job after diploma in this branch is difficult .Although in branches like CSE
it is easy.keep on trying hard.
but,dont worry you can do B.TECH Through correspondence
or
you can give LEET exam which provides late entry in engineering colleges
i am providing you the link below and feel free to post a message in our
forum

b.techindia.net/btech-from-correspondence/

WITH REGARDS
*roknits*
16th May 2012, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission for B.Tech after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communications?

Iam graduate from BSC , now i wish to do BE In telecommunication , plz tell me how will i get admission .
23rd July 2012, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission for B.Tech after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communications?

Wat 2 do after completing diploma in Electronics,i thought 2 go for job & do b'tech in correspondance, i dont no anything pls help me@ my mail [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?