21st April 2015, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

What are the opportunities available to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Electronics?

Sir/Mam,

I am complete in this year B.Sc electronics.any government job based on Bsc electronics.? What need to be done from my side to ensure that I will get the job? Kindly give me the information soon as possible to proceed on the same. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the opportunities available in government sector after completion of Diploma Electrical and Electronics Engineering course?
  2. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  3. Benefits of doing B.Tech after diploma in EEE?
  4. What are the job opportunities after completion of BSc? I am pursuing BSc food and nutrition
  5. Government/Non Government job opportunities after completing of MSc Environmental Science?
  6. Job Opportunities after completion of BE in ECE?
  7. Which Engineering branch has more Future prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Government Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc MPC?
  9. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Com course?
  10. Opportunities available for me after doing BSc Hotel Management from a government college? Job opportunities in government sector after completing this course?
  11. What are the job opportunities after completion of Biotechnology?
  12. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Sc in Biotechnology student? How much salary I will get in government sector?
  13. How to get a government job in NSG in Ireland after completion of BSc NSG degree
  14. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc with Physics and Chemistry?
  15. Opportunities available for doing BSc in Hotel Management from Government College? Any government job opportunities?
  16. After completion of B.Tech should I do M.Tech or MBA? Which one is better and what are the government job opportunities?
  17. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  18. Government Job Opportunities after completion of MBA course?
22nd April 2015, 09:14 PM
aide006

Arrow Re: What are the opportunities available to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Electronics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am complete in this year B.Sc electronics.any government job based on Bsc electronics.? What need to be done from my side to ensure that I will get the job? Kindly give me the information soon as possible to proceed on the same. Thank you.
There are quite a few roles for B.Sc (Electronics) candidates to get job in government sector. But chances for getting a government job will be higher for you in technical roles if you also have M.Sc Electronics.

For example you will be eligible for Engineering Services Examination after completing M.Sc (Electronics). If you want to apply for non technical roles in government sector there will be plenty of opportunities.

In sectors like
  • Banking
  • Insurance
  • Administrative
  • Semi Technical
  • and many more

Even BSNL JTO also recruits candidates who studied graduation in electronics from a recognized university through BSNL JTO examination. So, clearly there are plenty of opportunities for you to get government job. Choose your path and work hard to achieve success.
24th April 2015, 12:47 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: What are the opportunities available to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Electronics?

See , with B.sc as qualification , you can apply for several Government jobs . Some of them are listed below.

~ You can apply for the Ibps bank clerk exam to join in Banking sector. Ibps will recruit candidates for 19 nationalised banks.
Selection process is ,
* Preliminary exam
* Main exam
* Interview

~ You can apply for the Ias , ips exam (civil services exam)
Maximum number of attempts for General category is 4
Maximum number of attempts for OBC Category is 7
For sc , st category candidates , there is no restriction in number of attempts.

~ You can apply for the CDS exam tojoin in Defence services.
To join in Navy , age shouldbe in between 19-22 years
To join in Airforce , age shouldbe in between 19-23 years
To join in Army , age shouldbe in between 19-24 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?