15th December 2016, 08:20 AM
imtichuba chang

Which course will be better between M.Arch and MS for B.Arch candidate?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Arch and now I am very confused to choose a master degree course. I want to know which one will be better between M.Arch and MS for me?

15th December 2016, 06:10 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course will be better between M.Arch and MS for B.Arch candidate?

As per my knowledge, M.Arch is right option for B.Arch candidate and better as comparison to MS course.

M.Arch. or Master of Architecture is a postgraduate Architecture Engineering course. The duration of this course is two years.

For this course candidate must have passed Bachelor degree in Architecture from a recognized university. The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of Entrance examination.

After completion of this course you can apply for job in the following Employment Area are given below.

=> National Building Organization

=> Town and Country Planning Organization

=> National Institutes of Urban Affairs

=> Housing & Urban Development Corporations

=> Architecture & Building Development Firms
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?