29th May 2016, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Admission in Architect course is possible after passing 10th? How much percentage is required in 10th and names of the recommended universities?

Please, guide me on my this point.
Can i take admission in Architect course after passing my 10th? And how much percentage i should get? What is the nominal percentage i should take in 10th?and it is recommended by which good university?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission in diploma architect after 10th? Entrance exams necessary for diploma architect admission in Mumbai?
  2. How to become an Architect after passing 10th?
  3. Diploma in architect after passing 10th?
  4. Is it possible to become an Architect through Polytechnic course for 10th student? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Percentage required in 10th for admission to an IIT? Is it necessary to take Computer Science in 10th for admission to IITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Hotel management is possible after 10th? Admission in government colleges?
  7. What is the percentage required in 10th for entrance of 11th?
  8. How much percentage of marks required in 10th to get admission for class 11th standard?
  9. Can I do diploma in Architect after passing 10th?
  10. Universities offering admission in 12th after 10th without doing intermediate?
  11. Condition and percentage required to get admission in JJ college of Arts and Rachna College after 10th?
  12. Minimum percentage required for BSc? Can a student take admission after passing 10th?
  13. Minimum percentage required in 10th to get admission in diploma program?
  14. How much percentage is required in 10th CBSE to take admission in Higher Secondary Science of WB Board?
  15. What is the percentage required in 10th standard so that I can take admission in best Civil Engineering Colleges after 10th standard?
  16. How to take admission in diploma of Infomation Technology after passing 10th board exam? How much percentage is required for it?
  17. How can I join diploma in Architect after passing 10th with 84.15%?
  18. How to join ISRO after passing 10th standard?
30th May 2016, 05:41 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission in Architect course is possible after passing 10th? How much percentage is required in 10th and names of the recommended universities?

BArch stands for Bachelor of Architecture which is the degree in Architecture. It is a graduation degree and to obtain a graduation degree, you need to pass the 10+2 standards at least.

It is the UGC norm. And you cannot violate it.

If any university tells you that they can give you admission on the basis of 12th, just do not believe them, your efforts, time and money would go into vain.

BArch being a professional degree has a special requirement too apart from basic requirement. The candidate appearing for NATA (Entrance test prescribed for BArch) should have to pass 12th with Maths + Physics as subject combinations.
12th May 2017, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in Architect course is possible after passing 10th? How much percentage is required in 10th and names of the recommended universities?

Ii have secured 173 in 12th exam and 148 in maths whether it is enough to pursue my study b.arch in your institution?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?