27th February 2011, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Courses after 12th with commerce and B.Com? B.Ed, Banking exams or M.Com?

I am studying in class 12( MEC )commerce group....planning to do B.com....i wanted to know whether i can go for B.Ed or banking exams...i mean is it suitable and is it in demand? please advise me....or are any other options available..or M.Com or any other courses

9th March 2011, 05:23 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses after 12th with commerce and B.Com? B.Ed, Banking exams or M.Com?

Basically there are quite a few options. What matters what is good for you. It is important that you select the field that you have interest in. Surely Banking jobs are in demand. After B.Com you can apply for the Probationary Officer post. If you would like to go for teaching job then completing M.Com too is advisable and thereafter try clearing the NET exam.
18th March 2011, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses after 12th with commerce and B.Com? B.Ed, Banking exams or M.Com?

when s b.com xams 4 1st year?
29th March 2011, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

sir,i belong from sc,st. everyone tease me. but i want to do something in my career. so please guide me. i have passed 12 class.
please give me all the scopes of commerce.
24th April 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

wanna know about the cources available 4 m.e.c students except ca.
3rd May 2011, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

whene is application isssued for banking jobs last date for it
1st June 2011, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

what i do for bank job and which subject is importent for banking ???????????
11th June 2011, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

which subject is best in b.com
16th December 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

job oppertunity in commerce
30th August 2012, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for SSC compitative exam??what is the eligibility for this???
29th September 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

can i appear for banking exams after 12th with commerce stream, for which post i can apply in bank with banks?
24th October 2013, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

I READ IN 1 COMMERCE I WANT JOB AFTER 2 IF IT IS POSSIBLE ? WHAT I CAN DO
19th April 2014, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

I wanted to know if there was any banking course after 12 for commerce students?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?