23rd September 2010, 11:51 PM
sras93

Career options available after graduating in IT? Which are the good colleges?

sir.....

can i know about the career options after my graduation out of the country.
the process involved in getting into the good colleges there for post graduation courses....

i have just joined up in engineering courses in i.t stream...
so i would like to know the career options in it

thankyou...

Related Questions:
  1. What are the various career options after B.Com? Which are the good colleges in Chandigarh
  2. Opportunities after B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering) -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Available job options after graduation from B.Sc in Computer Science? -- [New]
  4. What are the career options in Humanities stream providing good salaries? Which colleges can I get in Hyderabad after scoring 77% in 12th?
  5. Career Options after completion of 12th Class in Science stream? List of top colleges offering Engineering and Architecture courses in India?
  6. Career opportunities after graduating in BBM for commerce student?
  7. What are the best career options to get a good job with higher salary
  8. What are the career options for a good job after passing BSc with 48%?
  9. List of career options available for a B.A(Hons) graduate in English? What's the entrance and registration date for the same?
  10. What are the good career options available for me after 12th commerce?
  11. List of career options available for B.Pharma freshers? What are the certification course available along with approximate cost, for starting a good career?
  12. Which career options are available for me if I have good debating skills and excellent English?
  13. Career options in software engineering course? How to get a good college for the same?
  14. B.Sc in Electronics have good scope? Career options available after this course?
  15. What are the carer options for those who have good communication skils
  16. Career Options after completion of B.Sc in Physics, Maths and Computers? Colleges providing these courses?
  17. Career options after B.Sc IT?
  18. Which course to do after BCA?
25th December 2011, 11:37 AM
kaushamya

Default Re: Career options available after graduating in IT? Which are the good colleges?

I.t. Students get boom in their jobs. I.t companies like wipro,infosys.and Tcs nearby starts their projects from lucknow.govt also granted orders to help i.t. Plants.
19th October 2013, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career options available after graduating in IT? Which are the good colleges?

which field do i choose in mba, after i complete my graduation in bsc-it??
7th February 2014, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

i have done b-tech in it branch but i am not interested in programming . what are the other option by which i can get job.
4th June 2015, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

I want to join automobile industry now that I've completed my Btech in IT stream... what are my options?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?