16th September 2010, 02:40 PM
jyothirmayi

Courses in Analytical Field after doing M.Pharm? Institutes offering those courses?

hi everybody............this is jyothirmayi doing m.pharm (pharmacognosy) can you sujjest me the courses in analytical feild and the institutes offfering them

Related Questions:
  1. Any PG courses related to Maths after BSc Mathematics? Institutes offering the course?
  2. Which PG courses can I do related to my my field of dentistry? Institutes offering the course? Syllabus for preparing for MSc course?
  3. What are the extra courses should be done along with doing M.Pharmacy in Pharmacology? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I do Mass Communication and English Hons at the same?
  5. How to start preparing for GATE exam from now itself? Any coaching institutes offering correspondence courses?
  6. What are the courses for tele communication field?
  7. Best Professional courses under Humanities field? -- [New]
  8. Information about the ground courses of Airline? List of available courses what are the qualifications required? Institutes offering the course?
  9. Qualification required to join Anesthetics Assistant and Diploma in Radiology courses? Institutes offering this course?
  10. Courses available in Micriobiology after 12th? Names of the institutes offering the course in Microbiology after 12th?
  11. Information about GRE? Institutions in abroad to pursue M.S course?
  12. Important courses to learn in Networking field? Best Institutes offering these courses? How to make a good career in Networking?
  13. Details about embedded systems field and institutes that offer short term course?
  14. Job oriented courses in telecommunication field? Institutes offering the course , fee structure, job scope in India and abroad?
  15. Stream which is to be choosen to become a Journalist?
  16. How many colleges in India offer BSc in Astrology?
  17. Is there any distance education course which can help me in getting a job?
  18. Which are the some of the best courses in ECE field?
5th July 2011, 06:12 PM
aman kumar udc

Default Re: Courses in Analytical Field after doing M.Pharm? Institutes offering those courses?

Hi,As you are doing B.pharma,1-Indian Institute of Technology,Bombay.Powai,Mumbai.
Department of chemistry offers 5 years integrated and 2 years M.Sc. in Chemistry.
2-Regional Research Laboratory,Jammu-Tawi. It provide research and development coarse in Drug extraction and processing of drug.
26th January 2012, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses in Analytical Field after doing M.Pharm? Institutes offering those courses?

please suggest any job oriented courses which can be completed in span of 8 to 9 months after completing mpharm analysis
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?