25th June 2011, 11:35 AM
dubey_neha

How to start preparing for GATE exam from now itself? Any coaching institutes offering correspondence courses?

i am student of 2nd yr ,b.tech(c.s.),,should i start to prepare for gate from now itself??is there coaching institutes offering corresponding courses(foundation courses)???

Related Questions:
  1. Correspondence courses or coaching institutes offering coaching for students aiming for JEE?
  2. How should I start preparation for GATE Exam to get into NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 3rd semester of ECE stream?
  3. Chapter-wise marks distribution in CBSE 12th Subjects -- [Most Discussed]
  4. When should I start preparing for M.Tech entrance exams while doing B.E Aeronautics? Which coaching centers offer coaching for GATE Aerospace?
  5. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  6. When should I start preparing for GATE exam and how to prepare for it?
  7. How to start preparing for GATE exam? I am a student of industrial engineering in government college -- [New]
  8. How to crack GATE? I am preparing for GATE and coaching in Pie coaching
  9. Which PG courses can I do related to my my field of dentistry? Institutes offering the course? Syllabus for preparing for MSc course?
  10. When can I start preparing for GATE entrance exam?
  11. Which is the controlling authority of B.Ed colleges in India?
  12. How to start preparation for GATE exam? I am a student of Industrial Engineering
  13. List of the colleges offering M.Tech course in Electronics apart from IITs and NITs? When should I start preparation for GATE? List of the best GATE coaching classes in Mumbai?
  14. Books to be followed to prepare for GATE exam? When to start preparing for it? Topics on which I should concentrate more?
  15. When should I start my preparation for GATE Aerospace Engineering?
  16. How to prepare for upcoming GATE entrance exam? Where in Kolkata can I get coaching for GATE Instrumentation? Which type of books are appropriate for preparing for MCQ's of GATE exam?
  17. Should I prepare for GATE from 2nd year CS onwards? Is there coaching institute offering foundation?
  18. Any good coaching institutes in Bangalore for preparation?
30th June 2011, 02:36 AM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to start preparing for GATE exam from now itself? Any coaching institutes offering correspondence courses?

hey,
to crack gate exam you have do following things:
1>study daily for that exam 4-6 hrs execpt from your college studies.
2>go through you graduate study throughly and deeply
3>see previous year papers.
it's rarely that any institute offer distance learning process for GATE exam.
good luck
30th June 2011, 09:19 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to start preparing for GATE exam from now itself? Any coaching institutes offering correspondence courses?

It would be better if you start preparing for GATE from now itself.If you have a good grip over your core subjects then you can solve the bits in GATE examination in a easy manner.There are many Institutes which provides you training but you need to have a touch over your subjects to go through the training procedure.First of all please go through the syllabus part and then decide how to start your preparation.

I have attached your syllabus here so please go through it.You need to have a brief idea about the GATE examination before going through it.You can get the details in the following link
http://www.iitk.ac.in/gate/

There are many Institutes which provides you training.Some of the best Institutes are ACE and Gate forum.If you lack proper foundation for going through these courses then do refer standard text books and know the basics.If you have a proper planning then you can go through the GATE exam with ease.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf cs.pdf(56.9 KB, 145 views)
30th June 2011, 10:31 PM
amisha rath

hey it is very essential for GATE aspirant to have conceptual approach and at same time complete knowledge of subject as GATE check the fundamentals of aspirant

1.go through syllabus for cs branch and be in touch of experts
2.note down the imp formulae,derivations whenever u study
3.solve max. problems you can
4.study schaums series and GK Publications book
5.think for tricks
6.do self analysis time to time by giving test series

best luck
30th June 2011, 10:40 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi
yes, this is suitable time for start preparation foe GATE exam.

but this preparation is not hamper your study for this you carefull.

Institute for gate:--

*DRONACHARYA INSTITUTE,DELHI

*RAQ COACHING CENTER

*AMITY INSTITUTE
30th June 2011, 10:48 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi
yes, this is suitable time for start preparation foe GATE exam.

but this preparation is not hamper your study for this you carefull.

Institute for gate:--

*DRONACHARYA INSTITUTE,DELHI

*RAQ COACHING CENTER

*AMITY INSTITUTE
1st July 2011, 02:25 PM
sunnyrockz

Smile Re: How to start preparing for GATE exam from now itself? Any coaching institutes offering correspondence courses?

yeah start ur preparation 4m nw itself and be clear with ur concept of the core subject,dont neglect and do clearly understand ur concept very well.

and i think the gateforum has distance educaton program and personally i feel,in Bangalore,there is a institute wich trains well for this gate exam,as it c has proffesors from the iit itself.

refer site www.gateiit.com
this helps u to prepare well for ur gate exam.

all the best.
5th July 2011, 01:05 AM

hiiiiiiiii.......
to clear gate first clear al the fundamentals,work hard,and get all ideas about the basics..
coaching center for gate are-
-vidya alankar
-dronacharya institute
-gate forum
-amity institute
best of luck
29th November 2011, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Hello,i was a student of diploma in electrical engineering.Trying to admit into in an government university of engineering and technology.Along with is studying section A of AMIE.I think there is no GATE exam and preparatory authority in Bangladesh.Is it true?Is GATE exam globally accepted like GRE either is it only accepted in India?Is any GATE preparatory authority exist in Kolkata?
29th November 2011, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Hello,i was a student of diploma in electrical engineering.Trying to admit into in an government university of engineering and technology.Along with is studying section A of AMIE.I think there is no GATE exam and preparatory authority in Bangladesh.Is it true?Is GATE exam globally accepted like GRE either is it only accepted in India?Is any GATE preparatory authority exist in Kolkata?
7th February 2013, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Can students from nepali origin write gate exam? i have done my 12th and m doin engineerin from bangalore..
29th March 2013, 03:19 PM
eiidelhi
Junior Member+

I'm very glad to know that you want to self preparation.

First you should download gate exam syllabus of your branch & follow standard reference books to solve your doubt, solve last 10 year question paper & also solve your doubt to the help of reference books or by seniors or teachers.

If you want to prepare gate exam in a short period then you should read postal study materials of Engineers Institute of India, which assist you solve questions in very quickly.
9th October 2013, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

how to face CAT exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?