12th December 2010, 01:18 AM
khaja waliuddin

Job oriented courses in telecommunication field? Institutes offering the course , fee structure, job scope in India and abroad?

i would like to know the job oriented courses in telecommunication field,institutes,course fee,duration,jobs scope in india and abroad, eligibility...etc.please mainly focus on designing area

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the job oriented courses after completing B.Com degree? What is the fee structure?
  2. Career oriented courses after aeronautical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Job oriented courses available to study in Abroad for M.Tech candidate?
  4. Best Colleges in India and Abroad for Robotic courses? Procedure to do these courses? Fee structure for these courses? Duration of the courses and salaries after the completion of the courses?
  5. List of companies in India or in Abroad offering job for nanotechnology students?
  6. List private sector job opportunities for females in Telecommunication sector?
  7. How can I get a job in hardware in field of telecommunication
  8. What are the job oriented diploma courses?
  9. Job oriented courses for Electrical engineer?
  10. Colleges offering masters in Bioinformatics and scope for the same? Job opportunities after the course?
  11. What is the scope to do PG Automobile Designing? Institutes offering the course in India and Abroad?
  12. Job prospect for Diploma in Electronic and Telecommunication holder in areas of Mechanical, Electrical and Chemical field?
  13. List of courses after B.Tech to get job in Communication field? Growth prospect and job role of Telecommunication Engineer? -- [New]
  14. What is the option for me after passing 12th science?
  15. Job oriented courses available to study in Abroad for B.Com(Accountancy) 3rd year student?
  16. Which is better job oriented course among MS(Pharmacology) and MS(Pharmaceutics) in Abroad? List of universities which offer these courses in Abroad?
  17. List of universities offering MS in the field of electronics? What are the job opportunities after completion of the course?
  18. Short term courses in Chandigarh or Delhi for B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation? Duration and fee structure of the course?
26th June 2011, 03:35 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: Job oriented courses in telecommunication field? Institutes offering the course , fee structure, job scope in India and abroad?

Dear friend,
you can pursue 'engineering in Electronics and telecommunication department from the list of colleges.
KIIT, Bhubhaneshwar.
NIT Jamshedpur,
IIT guwahati, Delhi, Kanpur, Kharagpur etc.
ISM dhanbad.
IISC Bangalore.
and many more engineering colleges.
you can also pursue B.Sc and M.Sc in Delhi University.
The fee structure can get in the colleges websites.
all the best.
26th June 2011, 03:54 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: Job oriented courses in telecommunication field? Institutes offering the course , fee structure, job scope in India and abroad?

Dear friend,
you can pursue 'engineering in Electronics and telecommunication department from the list of colleges.
KIIT, Bhubhaneshwar.
NIT Jamshedpur,
IIT guwahati, Delhi, Kanpur, Kharagpur etc.
ISM dhanbad.
IISC Bangalore.
and many more engineering colleges.
you can also pursue B.Sc and M.Sc in Delhi University.
The fee structure can get in the colleges websites.
all the best.
11th July 2011, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

I have done btech in ece and want job orianted course please in info to me institution at chandigrah and fee structure with regards

Pradeep Kumar
26th July 2011, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

i am seeking a job oriented course in telecommunication field in ncr region.
3rd November 2011, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have done b.tech in electronics and communications in the year 2010 i want to go in telecommunication side so please tel me the wt are the courses offering institutes in bangalore and hyderabad and their fee structure.
With regards
s.shakeer
14th September 2012, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed my BE, E&TC. I want to do some specialized course to a get a good job easily. Please tell me
3rd January 2013, 07:51 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have done bachelor degree in computer application in the year 2012 and also completed cetification course in CCNA i want to go in telecommunication side so please tel me the wt are the courses helping for this & also course offering institutes in Ernamkulam , Bangalore and Hyderabad and their fee structure.
With regards.
shahid
4th July 2013, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

i want to know can i do safety management course after b.com
1st May 2014, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

i sir my name s sridhar im frm hyderabad sir im completed b.com and next what will i have do i have no idea plz told me and one my weknees nw sir i m telugu medium student sir plz i hope ur reply to me this s my e-mail [email protected] thank u sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?