5th May 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Courses available after 12th if I wish to do MBA?

what are the courses available after 12th? And i also wish to do MBA.

Related Questions:
9th July 2011, 03:12 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available after 12th if I wish to do MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You have Not mentioned Your Stream in the Given Question Otherwise I will guide your Accordingly, But please dont worry After 12Th There are many courses availiable for You, You have mentioned in your question that you are Interested to do MBA in future, And If you are really Interested to do MBA in future then for this you have to go with these given courses like B.com Hons, BBA, BBM etc.

These given courses are best for you and helps you in future when you are doing your MBA course.

MBA is 2 year Post Graduate degree course and to get admission in MBA you need to complete your graduation in any stream from a recognised university with at least 50% Marks.

So, Its totally your choice after 12Th, In which course you are Interested a Lot, Because Any students either from Science, Arts Or Commerce background are eligible for MBA Course.

So, After 12Th you can opt courses according to your own Interest. But According to me I think You have to opt any one of the given courses like B.com, BBA or BBM, these courses are Management courses and it will helps you in future when you are doing your MBA course And for all these courses you need to complete your 12Th examination from recognised University in any Discipline, So please opt Course according to your Interest.
9th July 2011, 03:35 PM
naveen7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
sorry to say but you are not elgible to do mba.
for MBA course
you need to be
graduated with any stream and the college from where you are doing your graduation should be UGC granted
require minimum 55 percent at your graduation level
sir
you just need to wait for MBA course till then you do your graduation from any stream like. B.E,B.TECH,B.S.C,B.COM,BCA,B.A ETC and many more but choose that one in which you are interested
and side by side
prepare fo CAT,XAT
for MBA
9th July 2011, 03:46 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

there are many opportunities are available after the 12th exam.
like engineering , medical , bsc , bca , Bed .

and as you mentioned that the you are interested in the MBA .
for mba you have to give the cat exam .

but one of IIM that is IIM indore IS NOW OFFERING MBA AFTER THE 12TH IF YOU PASSED THE 12TH WITH DESCENT PERCENTAGE THEN YOU WILL GET THE ADMISSION IN THE IIM INDORE FOR THE 5 YEAR COURSE OF THE MBA.

THANKS
9th July 2011, 03:57 PM
Uttam Nandi

Dear friend,
Minimum eligibility for MBA in india is bachelor's degree in any field with 50% marks.
So, you don't need to worry at all about which course you should opt for.
You haven't mentioned your stream. If you are science student, engineering is super cool combination with MBA.
If you arts or commerce student, you won't have problem to go for MBA after B.A or B.Com.
You can also persue MBA after management courses like BBA or BBM.
One thing you should note that whatever you take after 10+2, doesn't matter. But you must have good command over mathematics at least of 10+2 level as there is quant section in the various MBA entrance exams.
Then you have to clear cat/mat to get into a B-school.
But if you are looking for persuing MBA from abroad, there is different criteria. Minimum qualification is at least four year study after 10+2 and minimum 2 years of work experience.
So, if you are going for 4 years B.Tech degree, that will be absolutely okay.
If you do B.Sc, you will need to do another 2 years of master degree programme. Then you will be eligible.
Afterthat you can write GMAT and TOEFL for persuing MBA from a reputed B-school in abroad.
Good Luck
9th July 2011, 04:10 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
As you are now in 12th and you have interest in doing MBA, then there is a good news for you.. IIM indore is going to announced that they launched a integrated MBA course for the MBA aspirant... So, you get a chance to enter in IIM before doing your graduation through some entrance exam.. the time taken to complete the integrated course is 5years.. among the 5years duration the first 3years is for your graduation and the last 2years is for you MBA course...
so, go for it....
they will announce about this integrated program in few days..
all the best..
9th July 2011, 04:11 PM
sonam wangdi

hi friend.
there are so many courses that u can do after finishing ur class 12... but since ur going to do MBA also.. i would like to suggest u take business related fields. such as BBA, BBM,BCA, BCOM,ect...
because all these courses are related to the course MBA,which u want to do...
so there is no use if u do engineering and the going for MBA.. it wont help u a lot... so in my opinion take commerce related course...rather than science...
i wish u all the best for that.. and make a good decision for ur self...
thank you...
9th July 2011, 05:14 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Hi,
MBA course is Post Graduate course of two years.The minimum educational qualification required to apply for the MBA course is Graduation in any stream from a recognized university with at least 50% of marks.

So you can do your graduation course in any stream you like and apply for the MBA.

You can opt for the BBA course also.

Best Wishes....
9th July 2011, 05:40 PM
mandiv

hello friend
look for doing mba you need to complete your graduation with a minimum 55% of marks....
you may do graduation in any stream like b.com, b.tech , bba , bca and many more
it depends entirely on your interest i mean of course you need to also satisfy the eligibility condition for the respective course...
best of luck
9th July 2011, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Courses available after 12th if I wish to do MBA?

friend do bba...its best choice....
thank you
9th July 2011, 06:39 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Your question is incomplete.

You have not mentioned your stream in 12th.

Okay, if you had science background with either maths or computer and english as a compulsory subject, then you can do BCA.

Or you can do B.sc taking any specialization.

If you are from commerce background, then you can do BBA, BCA(considering if you have maths or computer in commerce) or B.com.

If you are from arts background, then You can do BA or BBA....

After any graduation you will be eligible for MBA because graduation is the only criteria for MBA.
9th July 2011, 06:41 PM
hardeep002

you should do bba for this.
thak you......
9th July 2011, 09:10 PM
preethy0

you can do bbm,b.e,,,
9th July 2011, 09:43 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

hi,
first of you need to mention about your subjects in +2 as it will enable us to say the stream in which you can go.
If you have chosen first group i.e maths with computer you can do MBA after doing BE, OR
commerce group means you can do it after doing bba,BA
ALL THE BEST
9th July 2011, 11:04 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

Well to do MBA you must have a graduate degree .So if your main aim is to do MBA them
you can do graduation in any stream as all stream students are allowed to do MBA .

You can do any bachelor course in any stream like BSC,BA,B.COM.
You can also do BCA and after that you can get MBA degree.
You can do BE /BTECH and MBA which will help you to get very good jobs

To do MBA best colleges are IIM's.To get admission to these colleges you have to take
CAT EXAM .CAT exam will help you to get admission to best colleges in India.Other then
this there are MAT,XAT exam too.

After getting good percentile in CAT OR MAT EXAM you have to go to particular colleges
and have to give the personal interview and the group discussion.
9th July 2011, 11:19 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
after 12th you can go for graduation in b.com , b.sc, etc..
or directly you can join integrated MBA after 12th standard .

good luck.........
9th July 2011, 11:21 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
after 12th you can go for graduation in b.com , b.sc, etc..
or directly you can join integrated MBA after 12th standard .

good luck.........
9th July 2011, 11:37 PM
ankitsharma

For doing MBA, you must have a bachleors degree in any stream with 50% marks. After that you have to get high percentile in entrance exams like CAT, MAT etc to get admission in good colleges like IIMs. So its good that you have decided your goal now you just work hard for that. You must do graduation in the subject of your interest.
14th July 2011, 12:27 AM

hiiiiiiiiiii...........
after plus two exam you can go for BBA,BSC,B.COM,INTEGRATED MCA,BE,B.TECH if you want to do mba..................
good luck..............
17th August 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

can i do iim after 10 2
18th August 2011, 07:10 AM
Lyk23

hi friend,

COURSES AVAILABLE AFTER 12TH

There are lot of courses available for you:

1.BCA (BACHELOR OF COMPUTER APPLICATION)
2.BSC
3.BBA (BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION)
4.B.COM (GENERAL)
5.B.COM(CS)
6.B.COM (BANK MANAGEMENT)

These are top ranked courses which you can do after 12th but if you want to do MBA then please go for BBA after 12th because BBA and MBA both are BUSINESS STREAMS.If you do BBA in UG then it will be very helpful for you at the time of doing MBA . You can also do MBA after completing any of the above course but there streams are different from BBA.so, please take a good decision.MBA has a great future in the business world so you have chosen a right path . In BBA try to make atleast 60% so that you can get admission in good college or university for doing MBA.

good luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?