27th August 2016, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

What steps I should follow to pursue MBA after completion of 12th science?

I was pass my 12th from sci then i know that i want to do MBA then which courses i want to do for MBA? What steps I should follow to pursue MBA after completion of 12th science? Can you please tell me what should I do next for the same? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream is good to do in MBA after completion of 12th with science?
  2. Am I eligible to pursue MBBS after 8 years of completing class 12th (Computer Science, Physics and Chemistry)? What steps should I follow to pursue MBBS?
  3. What should I do next to pursue civil engineering after completion of B.Sc IT from Birla college of science?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for MBA course after completion of 12th standard?
  5. Can I pursue MBA course without completion of B.Sc?
  6. What are the steps to be followed for MBA in graduation?
  7. What are the steps which I need to follow to get the admission for doing Ph.D after completion of MCA course?
  8. What steps should I follow to become a Space Scientist? Which course should I pursue to become a Space Scientist?
  9. What is the procedure to follow for doing higher study in abroad after completion of 12th commerce course?
  10. What steps should I follow to become a DC being a SC category candidate? Which Degree course should I pursue?
  11. Future opportunities or options available without Maths and Economics in 10+2?
  12. What steps should I follow for pursuing Diploma after 6 years of completing class 12th? Am I eligible to apply for VOCLET this year? -- [New]
  13. What are the steps I need to take to do CA after completion of MBA course?
  14. Am I eligible to do MBA in USA after completion of polytechnic diploma course in Computer Science?
  15. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy as a officer after completion of 12th science? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What should I do to ensure that I will pursue Ph.D in Computer Science?
  17. What should I do to get a job as space scientist after completion of 12th science with 80 percentage marks?
  18. Steps to follow for getting admission for Ph.D in IITs after completion of B.Tech Mechanical engnieering?
27th August 2016, 09:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What steps I should follow to pursue MBA after completion of 12th science?

To do MBA course after completion of your 12th standard with Science stream, you have to pursue your Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university and you have to appear in MBA entrance examinations like MAT, CAT, XAT, CMAT, etc.,. By qualifying the MBA entrance examination, based on your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in MBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?