24th November 2011, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams that are to be answered to get into Medical Field after 12th?

Hello,
I'm studying class 12,i like to enter medical field so i want to know the entrance exams for medical all over india please will u help me in this.......

Related Questions:
  1. How to join medical MBBS field? I am a PCMC student doing my 12th
  2. Which college or university to prefer after passing 12th non medical? Best entrance exams in this field?
  3. Which are the courses available after 12th(Non Medical)? Entrance tests to be answered after 12th?
  4. Which course to do after 12th? Which are the entrance exams to be answered? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What courses to do after 11th Science?
  6. Which field is more better in engineering? Exams to be answered?
  7. How to study in Bangalore? I am in 2nd PUC in Bangalore
  8. Entrance exams after 12th other than Medical, IIT and NISER? Should I appear in entrance exams at later stage after 12th? -- [New]
  9. Should I go for engineering or medicine after attending CET exam this year?
  10. What are the medical entrance tests that can be answered by a student of AP? Eligibility of the entrance exam?
  11. How to prepare for medical entrance exams and which are the best colleges in this field?
  12. What should I do after Graduation in B.Sc. to become a Physician?
  13. How to prepare for medical entrance exams(WBJEE) and score above 88%?
  14. What can I do in medical field after passing 12th science? How could I afford the coaching in Aakash and other coachings?
  15. How may opt for teaching profession in medical field ? i am in 11th standard currently.
  16. B.Pharmacy or Medical Entrance Exams? is B.Pharmacy a good option after 12th? what are some best colleges for B.Pharmacy?
  17. Date of North India Guide Liscence exam?
  18. Which are the medical entrance exams that I can answer after 12th? What is the fee structure of the medical colleges?
25th November 2011, 04:36 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams that are to be answered to get into Medical Field after 12th?

hi,
There are many medical entrance exam for the admissions in the top college.You have to qualify the exam like:-
-A.I.I.M.S
-A.F.M.C
-A.I.P.M.T
-J.I.P.M.E.R
-M.G.I.M.S
-MANIPAL UNIVERSITY
-S.R.M UNIVERSITY
-C.M.C VELLOR
-STATE P.M.T
-B.H.U-P.M.T
-Aligarh Muslim University

Eligibility criteria:-
-pass 12th with minimum 50% marks (for AIIMS 60%) from recognized university or board.
-age should above 17 year

good luck!
25th November 2011, 07:57 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams that are to be answered to get into Medical Field after 12th?

This year there is a common entrance exam for all medical colleges in India. This is known as National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). The final pattern and structure of this exam is not yet finalized. There are chances that AIIMS will conduct separate test for MBBS seats in the institutions. All the decisions will be finalized by the end of this year or beginning of next year.
19th December 2011, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Please mention about the entrance exams of medical after graduation?
19th December 2011, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

i did not have biology for my12th can i still appear for medical entrance exams if not then what should i do please help
8th February 2012, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

How can get addimisions in biotechnology after my 12th.
26th March 2012, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

how can i make use of my NCERT textbooks for AIPMT entrance exam
27th March 2012, 12:06 AM
arvind_singh
Banned

Here are the list of exams which you can take to get admission in different medical colleges :

1. All India Institute of Medical Sciences Entrance Exam – AIIMS 2012

2. Armed Forces Medical College Entrance Exam – AFMC 2012

3. CMC Vellore Medical Entrance Exam 2012

4. All India Pre Medical / Pre Dental Entrance Examination 2012 – AIPMT 2012

5. Banaras Hindu University Medical Entrance Examination – BHU 2012

6. JIPMER 2012 – JIPMER Medical Entrance Exam 2012

7. Manipal PMT 2012 – Manipal Pre Medical Test (ENAT) 2012

8. AU AIMEE 2012 – Annamalai University All India Medical Entrance Examinations

9. SRM Institute of Science and Technology Medical Entrance Exam 2012

10. Bharati Vidyapeeth University Medical Entrance Exam 2012

11. AIMS 2012 – Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences Aims Medical Exam

12. DUMET 2012 – Delhi University Medical Dental Entrance Test

13. DUPGMET 2012 – Delhi University Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test

14. AIPGDET 2012 – All India Post Graduate Dental Entrance Test

15. HPMT 2012 – Haryana Pre Medical Test 2012

16. HP CPMT – Himachal Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Entrance Test 2012

17. AIPGMET 2012 – All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test 2012

18. Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Post Graduate Entrance Test – COMEDK PGET 2012

19. KEAM 2012 – Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Entrance Exam 2012

20. MGIMS 2012 – Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Science
29th January 2014, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

whether a candidate from Tripura is allowed to appear in all of the above entrance test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?