30th June 2010, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in B.Tech after scoring 82% in 12th Non Medical and 6 Lakhs rank in AIEEE? How can I join NDA or Merchant Navy?

(1) My daughter completed 12th with 82% marks in Non medical and ranked 6 lac in AIEEE.
pls advise what should do. Inerested in B Tech.

(2) My son is persuing 12th with Non medical. Wanted to clear NDA or Merchant NAV. What to do for that

Pls advise

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  2. How can I join Merchant Navy after completing class 12th (PCM) scoring 64% marks?
  3. Best Institutes for Merchant Navy? Is it possible to join Merchant Navy with 55% in 12th?
  4. Which field to choose after 12th having interest in Software Engineering and Merchant Navy?
  5. Can i join merchant navy after scoring 60% aggregate in B.Tech ETC? Is Liverpool university good for merchant navy training?
  6. Can a Btech ECE join Merchant Navy?
  7. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
  8. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completing class 12th with Commerce stream? How can I join the Merchant Navy? -- [New]
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for a girl to join merchant navy?
  10. How to join Merchant Navy for B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation having secured 57% in 12th?
  11. Can medical students join merchant navy? Can they also be eligible for NDA exam?
  12. Is there any need for the entrance exam for marine engineering?
  13. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  14. How should I be joining Merchant Navy? I have done B.Tech ECE
  15. How to get admission in Merchant Navy after studying in class 12th in medical
  16. Can I join Merchant navy after passing 12th commerce? What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy?
  17. Government colleges for Merchant Navy? How to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to join Indian Army after scoring 62.4% in 12th in non medical?
15th August 2011, 11:00 AM
maninder15

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in B.Tech after scoring 82% in 12th Non Medical and 6 Lakhs rank in AIEEE? How can I join NDA or Merchant Navy?

hi !
You have gud marks in 12th std. Therea are many colleges which give direct admission for vacant seat left and also u can take admission through management seats. Also some clgs conduct their own entrance xams.u can clear dat xam take admission in dat colleges. Also many clgs are thr whose seats remains vacants aftr counselling. So they conduct their own personal counselling. So u can go through dat also to get admission.
3rd October 2011, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in B.Tech after scoring 82% in 12th Non Medical and 6 Lakhs rank in AIEEE? How can I join NDA or Merchant Navy?

I have no idea? what i am doing afrter 12th in science gruop
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?