2nd April 2012, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Which books should I refer in 11th and 12th? How to prepare for medical tests? Names of the books?

hi... I want to know that which kind of books i should use in +1 and +2 so that my preparations for medical tests will also complete in these 2 years.... please tell me the name of author and the name of books also

6th September 2012, 11:15 AM
being aman

Default Re: Which books should I refer in 11th and 12th? How to prepare for medical tests? Names of the books?

You must refer 11th 12th NCERT books and can use refresher books like
that of ABC publications ,As you have to prepare for medical tests ABC publications
are very good for that.
You can also read H.C.Verma which is a very popular book for understanding physics.
For improving physics you must have good command over mathematics atleast differentiation ,integration ,graphical analysis that are very much common in physics.
23rd July 2013, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which books should I refer in 11th and 12th? How to prepare for medical tests? Names of the books?

sir which book should I use to crack AIIMS AFMC AIPMT like medical entrance exams?
23rd February 2014, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

hii.........i am in 11 class .i havn't opted for any institute and want to crack jkcet exams.so , would you please recommend me which books should i opt for???
i want to crack both medical as well as eng. entrance exams.
5th May 2014, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

I have opted pradeep for chemistry and maths and finish for physics... r they r right..n well..plz tell me ..thnxx
2nd July 2015, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

I am in std 10th. I want to opt for medical in future. So according to you, what preparations should I do from now on in order to lessen the workload in plus two and which books would help me develop a greater concept of everything that I am studying now?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?