14th September 2011, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

How should be done to get admission in BDS course?

My friend want to get admmission in BDS cource for current year, what should she do now for it. Please reply

Related Questions:
  1. MS ENT after BDS? Procedure for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get job in Abroad after completing BDS? What is the scope of BDS over MBBS?
  3. Can I get admission to study BDS in any government college if scored 119 marks in MHT-CET? Last year cutoff marks to get admission in BDS colleges at Mumbai?
  4. Can I get admission in BDS if secured 22766 rank in EAMCET? Admission fee of BDS colleges?
  5. Chances to get admission in BDS with 40 marks in KIITEE?
  6. Will I get admission in MBBS or BDS with 875 rank in MBBS/BDS exam? What is the fee structure?
  7. Minimum marks required to get admission in BDS in Manipal? I have scored 3000 rank in BDS
  8. Detailed procedure about admission and entrance exams for BDS programme?
  9. Cutoff marks for BDS in RUHS? Can I get admission in any government college for BDS program
  10. How to get admission in BDS course? I have passed 11th standard
  11. What is the scope to study BDS? List of colleges which offers BDS in India?
  12. Am I eligible to get admission in MBBS after BDS and complete in just one year and do next year internship? -- [New]
  13. What is the fees for admission in MBBS and BDS courses?
  14. Can I get admission in MP government BDS college after scoring 117 marks in MPPMT?
  15. Can I get admission to study BDS if secured 77% in IPE and 55000 rank in EAMCET?
  16. Is there any chance to get admission in any Self Financing Private College of BDS being an OC candidate?
  17. Can I get admission to study BAMS/BDS if secured 86% in 12th and scored 73 marks in MP-PMT?
  18. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in MDS program?
14th October 2011, 05:11 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should be done to get admission in BDS course?

To get admission to BDS course, you will have to score well in the entrance exams. The state level entrance tests are there apart from the all India level medical exams. To appear these tests you need to have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology in 12th. Also you should have secured at least 50% in the same. You will find information regarding the same in the official sites of the institutes where you plan to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?