12th November 2010, 02:44 PM
shweta kale

Courses available after completing B.E Electronics? Institutions offering the course? Should I join NIIT?

i want to know courses after completing B.E.electronics and also institutions.
Should I join NIIT?
plz send me information???
thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. Mechanical engineer can join Diploma in Java Programming course at NIIT?
  2. Which are the short term courses in Marine field?
  3. Whicha re the M.Tech courses available after completing B.Tech in Electrical and electronics engineering?
  4. How to join in NIIT after completing B.E ECE?
  5. Any institutions offering courses in Piping Design?
  6. Institutions offering M.Tech in Electrical and Related Specializations distance courses in Bangalore?
  7. List of central institutions offering part time Ph.D in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  8. How to join DJ course after passing 12th with science? Institutes offering DJ course?
  9. What to do after completing B.Tech Electrical other than M.Tech and MBA? Information about Electrical branch related courses and their scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the new trend in Information Technology? How to develop our skills according to Technical Development?
  11. Can I pursue a career in software engineering after passing from commerce stream?
  12. Which course to pursue at NIIT after B.Sc computer science? -- [New]
  13. Which PG courses can I join after completing B.E in electronics and instrumentation?
  14. Procedure for admission in Web Design?
  15. Which course is a better choice for me between Medical Microbiology and Nanotechnology being a candidate of pursuing Under Graduation in Microbiology? List of Institutions in Coimbatore offering these courses?
  16. Is there any scope to join in Merchant Navy after completing engineering in electronics and telecommunication branch?
  17. List of top 5 engineering colleges of MP?
  18. Which are the good institutes offering Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
5th March 2011, 09:11 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Courses available after completing B.E Electronics? Institutions offering the course? Should I join NIIT?

hello friend

the courses offered after B.E. electronics are many

this purely depends on your interest..

I prefer to take some private courses related some computer aided technologies which are related to embedded systems

its my interest

like wise you'll also have some preferred list go with it ..

and the selection of institute should be made very carefully..

don't depend on the reputation

eventhough it is reputed some branches may not offer you the best stuff

so

make a wise decision..

all the best

~aditya~
16th March 2011, 02:29 PM
shweta kale

Default Re: Courses available after completing B.E Electronics? Institutions offering the course? Should I join NIIT?

Thank U aditya.
21st March 2011, 03:11 PM
2cuteforuh21
Junior Member+

Default Re: Courses available after completing B.E Electronics? Institutions offering the course? Should I join NIIT?

he courses offered after B.E. electronics are many this purely depends on your interest..
I prefer to take some private courses related some computer aided technologies which are related to embedded systems its my interest like wise you'll also have some preferred list go with it ..and the selection of institute should be made very carefully..don't depend on the reputation even though it is reputed some branches may not offer you the best stuff
24th March 2011, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

at the end of next month I will completing my graduation in BE electronics so I don't know that what should I do plz help me....
5th April 2012, 09:54 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

hello friend

the courses offered after B.E. electronics are many

this purely depends on your interest..

I prefer to take some private courses related some computer aided technologies which are related to embedded systems

its my interest

like wise you'll also have some preferred list go with it ..

and the selection of institute should be made very carefully..

don't depend on the reputation

eventhough it is reputed some branches may not offer you the best stuff

so

make a wise decision..

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?