21st June 2010, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

If I completed engineering 3 years back how can I get join the technical side now?

Hi sir,
this is rajasekhar i completed my engineering 3 years back, i am interested in technical side ,how to get the opportunities ........

Related Questions:
  1. How to join government job in technical side after completing B.Tech with 70%?
  2. Is it possible to do any technical courses after completing 10th standard 15 years back?
  3. Can I join Air Force in Technical Department for any Engineering position being a Stammerer and completed 12th class with 75%?
  4. What should I do to get a job in technical side? I am a final year civil engineering student
  5. How can I Join Indian Army as an officer? I have completed B.Tech from computer science and engineering stream
  6. How to join Technical course after failing in 10th 7 years back?
  7. career
  8. How to enter in indian air force in technical side? what exams we need to prepare for? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. MDS preparation after completing internship 2 years back?
  10. How to join Air Force as an Airmen in Technical? I have completed diploma in electronics and communication
  11. How to join BA after Diploma in Civil Engineering and then LLB? -- [New]
  12. How should I take admission in AMIE? I have completed diploma in tool and die engineering at Dedee technical training institute
  13. What are the available career options after completing 3 years diploma in CSE?
  14. Is it possible join Merchant Navy on Deck side after completing Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Opportunities in MBA Operations Management course after completing B.E Mechanical?
  16. Percentage required to join any college after studying diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  17. How can I join IAF directly after diploma in Mechanical engineering with 4 years experience?
  18. Scope in Indian Air Force technical branch after B.Tech(ECE) and interest in Communication?
12th June 2011, 08:19 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If I completed engineering 3 years back how can I get join the technical side now?

as you have completed engineering then i think you you are working in any company or in any organization. but if you are not working in any company or you are not doing anything related to your branch of engineering then it will be little bit difficult to come back in technical field after 3 years.

if you have experience in technical field then easily you will find out so many opportunities. but if you are not working then you should try to do some training in your technical branch after that try for job with your training experience. after training you may get opportunity from that training institution or you may apply for different job related to your training subject. then you may get opportunity to get job in the technical field.

other way you may go for further study. like if you already completed B.Tech then you may go for M.tech or if you have already completed diploma in engineering then you may go for B.Tech study. after higher study you may get opportunity from your institution to join in an organization.

if you are not working in technical field then without any course it's not possible to get back in technical side. i think if you are not working in technical field after your engineering then don't try to come back technical field. try to improve your performance where you are working or go for any further study in non technical field like MBA. after MBA easily you will get good job with preferable salary.

best wishes.
12th June 2011, 09:28 AM
stranger351

Default Re: If I completed engineering 3 years back how can I get join the technical side now?

You can go for MBA or M.Tech.
I think now you are doing Job in Company.
If i am right then i will suggest you go for MBA with distance learning program.
IGNOU and Symbosis is good institute for doing distance learning education.
For IGNOU you can visit www.ignou.ac.in/ for more details.
I think you have to go for this ,....
Else
If you are not working then you can join MBA with regular or you can go for M.Tech.
12th June 2011, 11:10 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi sir,
this is rajasekhar i completed my engineering 3 years back, i am interested in technical side ,how to get the opportunities ........
yess you are applicable for technical side.now you have to apply govt post.

you have not mentioned your department so we cant suggest which type of govt job are there.

so please mention the department.
12th June 2011, 05:34 PM
miiky

As you complited B Tech 3 year back so I think you are doing some work. But if your work is not related to technical and you want to come back in technical work, then it may be little difficult for you. But don't worry, try your best to come back in technical field and prove yourself as a good workman. Otherwise you can do M Tech.
19th June 2011, 07:44 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Engineering itself is considered as technical course. You can work in the technical sector on completing the course. You can apply for jobs that are technical as you have completed your course in engineering. You can even go for courses that might help you in your career like some networking courses or Software. By doing so, increase the chance of getting a job in this section.
6th July 2011, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

i am just doing diploma in electronics and telecomunication ... within in year it will be completed.... side by side can u suggest any courses related to this field... ? pls help me out
9th December 2011, 02:00 PM
rudramishra

it will be little bit difficult to come back in technical field after 3 years.

if you have experience in technical field then easily you will find out so many opportunities. but if you are not working then you should try to do some training in your technical branch after that try for job with your training experience. after training you may get opportunity from that training institution or you may apply for different job related to your training subject. then you may get opportunity to get job in the technical field.

other way you may go for further study. like if you already completed B.Tech then you may go for M.tech or if you have already completed diploma in engineering then you may go for B.Tech study. after higher study you may get opportunity from your institution to join in an organization.

if you are not working in technical field then without any course it's not possible to get back in technical side. i think if you are not working in technical field after your engineering then don't try to come back technical field

good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?