15th August 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Which courses are available after doing BSc Mathematics? Which university gives this course in Gujarat?

Hi...
I am bhoomi...
I want to know which courses r available after doing
bsc mathematics? And which university gives this course in gujrat?

Related Questions:
  1. Previous years question papers of MSc Semester 1 to 4(mathematics) of Gujarat University? -- [New]
  2. What are various Entrance exams for MSc in maths or statistics or computers in esteemed colleges? List of colleges(Priority wise) along with their entrance date in India for the same?
  3. Gujarat University, M. Phil, Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Colleges in India providing M.Phil in Clinical Psychology?
  5. What are the procedures and eligibility criteria to take admission in colleges of Gujarat for BBA course?
  6. How many courses are available in Gujarat after 12th science?
  7. How to do MBA in Gujarat after completing BBA from Hemchandrachary North Gujarat University
  8. Locations where bsc agriculture course is available? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Gujarat Technological University B. Pharmacy Sem I Elementary (Remedial) Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. List of courses along with their details can be done in Gujarat after 12th? List of colleges along with their name and address in Gujarat for the same?
  11. What's the eligibility for taking admission in MCA course in Gujarat? I have done my HSC from Pune and my BCA from North Gujarat University
  12. Higher studies PG courses after B.Com? Colleges in Gujarat?
  13. Gujarat Technical University Automobile Engineering Sem. III Mathematics III Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  15. How should I do CA course after passing B.Com with English Medium from Gujarat University?
  16. Pilot training courses after 12th standard: colleges in Gujarat? Selection criteria? Entrance exams?
  17. Can I give TET exam after passing B.E with 70% from Gujarat University
  18. List of courses along with their full details, available in Gujarat(especially in Vadodara) after 10th?
26th March 2013, 07:28 PM
Yathiraj sharma

Default Re: Which courses are available after doing BSc Mathematics? Which university gives this course in Gujarat?

1) Academically if you want to continue in the same stream you can go for M.Sc in Mathematics. For universities and colleges refer this site.
http://targetstudy.com/colleges/msc-mathematics-degree-colleges-in-gujarat.html

2) The above is not the only option. You can go for MBA or MCA
http://www.topmbaindia.com/mba-colleges-gujrat.aspx
http://www.studyguideindia.com/Colleges/default.asp?Course=M-C-A-Colleges&State=GJ

3) Not only this you can do other courses such as B.Ed, M.A, M.Sc (tech)

The best answer to your question, "which colleges in Gujarat?" could be given by GOOGLE.
17th September 2019, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which courses are available after doing BSc Mathematics? Which university gives this course in Gujarat?

Can I will do m.sc in physical mathematics after b.sc mathematics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?