2nd December 2010, 06:31 PM
drpankajgupta

Courses available after masters of hospital administration? How much can a person earn from it?

Courses available after masters of hospital administration? How much can a person earn from it?

Related Questions:
  1. I Am Completely Blind. What can I Do After BDS?
  2. How much maximum salary can a Hospital Administrator earn after completing masters of Hospital Administration from an average college? Is MHA a good option after Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery?
  3. What is the scope in masters of hospital administration or healthcare administration?
  4. Eligibility for NET/SLET in General Management subject after having certificate of Masters programme in Hospital Administration?
  5. Am i eligible to to write UGC NET after Masters in Hospital Administration?
  6. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in community after doing masters in hospital administration
  7. Which is the best post graduate course to do after BDS?
  8. Difference between masters in hospital administration and master in health care administration? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Average salary after Masters in Hospital Administration from Manipal University?
  10. Procedure to take scholarship for doing masters in hospital administration in UK?
  11. Institutions providing Doctorate in Hospital Administration -- [New]
  12. How can i do Ph.D. in Hospital Administration with 3 years experience as Hospital Administrator?
  13. Can I do masters of hospital administration after completing BSc Biotechnology
  14. BHMS and Masters in Hospital Administration holder is eligible for Community Medicine?
  15. List of Government colleges which provide Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  16. List of universities in abroad which provide masters in hospital administration?
  17. Best reputed correspondence universities to pursue Masters in Hospital Administration? Is correspondence equivalent to regular course?
  18. Is it beneficial to study MS in Abroad instead of India?

19th April 2011, 10:19 AM
prashant.jha39
Member+

Default Re: Courses available after masters of hospital administration? How much can a person earn from it?

hello pankaj,
you have options like doing masters in hospital management, where you can get a package of around 4L p.a.

23rd May 2011, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses available after masters of hospital administration? How much can a person earn from it?

I have already done my MHA, to enhance my skill with the experience, what will be the next course which gives me more salary and exposure.

2nd February 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

i am thinking for taking admission of MHA in deccan school of hospital management, hydearbad,
is it my correct decision or i can find best institute tan it.

10th July 2012, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

i am a graduate in physiotherapy can u plz suggest me regarding d courses that is required to study in the field of MHA and its scope

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?