1st February 2018, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Which courses are available for Aviation studies and what are their requirements?

I am a student of class 12th Science stream with PCB combination and I am interested to study Aviation course. I want to know the details of courses to study for Aviation after completing 12th. Is maths necessary for Aviation courses?

6th February 2018, 02:10 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses are available for Aviation studies and what are their requirements?

You cannot study bachelors level degree in aviation but you can study diploma level degree.

The basic eligibility required to study graduation level degree in aviation is to complete 10+2 or its equivalent education in PCM related stream with 50% from any recognised board.

For studying diploma level degrees the candidate should have completed 10+2 or its equivalent education in any stream from any recognised board.

Since you have studied science stream, you can study diploma or certification course in aviation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?