29th May 2018, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BSc(Aviation Technology with Pilot Studies) in Patiala Aviation Club?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the process for getting admission in Patiala Aviation Club for studying BSc(Aviation Technology with Pilot Studies)? I want to secure admission for this BSc course in Patiala Aviation Club. Kindly help me!

Related Questions:
27th March 2023, 07:38 AM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Aviation Technology with Pilot Studies) in Patiala Aviation Club?

To get admission in BSc(Aviation Technology with Pilot Studies) in Patiala Aviation Club, you need to follow the below steps:

1. Visit the official website of Patiala Aviation Club to check the eligibility criteria and admission process.

2. Fill the online application form available on the website and pay the application fee.

3. Submit the required documents such as mark sheets, certificates, passport size photographs, etc.

4. After submission of the application form, you will be called for an entrance exam and an interview.

5. Based on your performance in the entrance exam and interview, you will be shortlisted for the course.

6. Once you are shortlisted, you need to pay the admission fee to confirm your seat.

7. Finally, you need to report to the college on the specified date and complete the admission formalities.

Note: The admission process may vary based on the college's policies and rules. So, it is always better to check the college's official website or contact the admission cell for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?