15th December 2016, 06:40 AM
Unregistered

Courses available for an M.Sc Organic Chemistry holder to join Software industry?

Hello sir, I am M.Sc Organic Chemistry holder but, want to join Software industry. What are the courses available for an M.Sc Organic Chemistry holder to join Software industry?

31st January 2017, 09:37 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available for an M.Sc Organic Chemistry holder to join Software industry?

Courses available for M.Sc Organic Chemistry background candidates:

As you are willing to get job in Software Industry, you are required to get good command over some of the languages. Those languages include the following languages. Some of the top courses include,

>> C

>> C++

>> Oracle

>> Java

>> .NET

>> Linux/ Unix

>> PHP

>> Data Structures

>> DBMS

As you are from Chemistry background, you will find good scope in Chemistry field rather than software industry. As you are very much interested in this Software field, I suggest you to get command over the concepts to get job easily.
28th March 2021, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses available for an M.Sc Organic Chemistry holder to join Software industry?

Is there any software course after Msc physical chemistry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?