17th May 2011, 09:31 PM
aditya nagpal

Which are the software courses that can I go for after B.E applied electronics and engineering to increase my chances in software industry?

hello friends.
i am doing my be in applied electronics and engineering.
after btech i want to join a software company.i have good hold on c and c++ and im doing a course on vb.net now.plzz tell me about the software courses which i should do so as to increase my chances in software industry???

31st August 2011, 02:58 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Which are the software courses that can I go for after B.E applied electronics and engineering to increase my chances in software industry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya nagpal View Post
hello friends.
after btech i want to join a software company.i have good hold on c and c++ and im doing a course on vb.net now.plzz tell me about the software courses which i should do so as to increase my chances in software industry???
If you want to make career in software field then you will have to match with computer science or IT students .In other words ,i want to say that you must have good programming knowledge .You said that you have good command on C and C++ which is very good for .You are also doing Vb.Net which is also good. so you are very close to CSE/It student.

I will suggest you to complete JAVA course that is J2EE. If you want to study more than you should join ORACLE and SQL classes .According to me these courses are enough to get a job in software company. Try to get knowledge in your subject .Don't just try to get your degree.

With Regards
ravik1214
31st August 2011, 03:14 PM
ramomsai

Default Re: Which are the software courses that can I go for after B.E applied electronics and engineering to increase my chances in software industry?

Hi.u told taht u r gud at c,c++ that is so gud on your part.You can learn some other languages also if u want.You should take exams of placements regularly.e.g. e-litmus.Try to sit in the open placements organised by very famous companies like TCS.You can check out afterbtech.com.
31st August 2011, 03:40 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the software courses that can I go for after B.E applied electronics and engineering to increase my chances in software industry?

dear friend,
After completion of your B.tech you want to go for a job in software field..
Then you can go for software courses like-

1.JAVA
2.J2EE
3.Networking

These are the very demanding courses to get a job in software job..
as you are doing VB.NET, then after that go for these above mentioned courses..
It will help you to get a job..
All the best..
31st August 2011, 03:46 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

you can do some given below software courses that can I go for after B.E applied electronics and engineering to increase my chances in software industry

1..NET.

2.PHP.

3. CORE JAVA.

4.EDA.

5.Oracle.

6.J2E

etc.

all the best..............
31st August 2011, 03:56 PM
rana2011
Banned

If you want to make career in software field then you will have to match with computer science or IT students .In other words ,i want to say that you must have good programming knowledge .You said that you have good command on C and C++ which is very good for .You are also doing Vb.Net which is also good. so you are very close to CSE/It student.

Thanks!!
31st August 2011, 06:13 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya nagpal View Post
hello friends.
dear friend,

Your department is applied electronics and engineering.but you have want to join in software industry.

If you can appear for on-campus then you have choose only one language " C " and another paper is DATA STRUCTURE .

If you can appear for off-campus then you have choose the language like JAVA , ORACLE,.NET ,PHP. etc.

thanks
29th November 2011, 10:43 AM
litunu

you will have to match with computer science or IT students .In other words ,i want to say that you must have good programming knowledge .You said that you have good command on C and C++ which is very good for .You are also doing Vb.Net which is also good. so you are very close to CSE/It student.

I will suggest you to complete JAVA course that is J2EE. If you want to study more than you should join ORACLE and SQL classes .According to me these courses are enough to get a job in software company. Try to get knowledge in your subject .Don't just try to get your degree.
30th June 2013, 07:51 PM
luckyss
Senior Member++

dear friend.....

oftware courses that can I go for after B.E applied electronics and engineering to increase my chances in software industry
---------------------------------

1.java
2..net
3.php
4.unix
5.linux
6.c
7.c++
8.eda
9.oracle
10.j2ee
11.data stru.
12.c
13.core java
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?