15th March 2017, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Courses to become a Flight Steward? What is the process and entrance exam to become a Flight Steward?

Hello sir, I have completed 12th with Science stream and after it want to become a Flight Steward. Please tell me which course should I choose for it? What is the process and entrance exams to become a Flight Steward?

22nd December 2017, 10:31 PM
kachhadiyaramesh

Default Re: Courses to become a Flight Steward? What is the process and entrance exam to become a Flight Steward?

After completion of your 12th science, You are required to pursue the course related to hospitality and catering services. After completion of course, You should join Air Hostess/Flight Steward training institute. On completion of your training, You can apply for the post of Flight Steward to various Airlines. If you will shortlisted, You can appear entrance exam. Successful candidates in entrance will be called for Group Discussion and Interview. If you will be selected, then will get training by Airlines and then posted as a Flight Steward.

Courses For Flight Steward
- Hotel Management
- Tourism Management
- Airline and Travel Management
- Airline Cabin Crew
- Hospitality Management

Eligibility For Flight Steward
- You must be unmarried.
- You must have passed graduation or diploma in hotel management and catering course from a recognized university.
- Age should be below 25 years
- Height should be minimum 168 cms.
- You should have normal eyesight without glasses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?