27th September 2011, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Which courses can I do after 12th commerce without Mathematics and Computer Science?

I am doing my class XII commerce without mathamatics and computer science. I am very much worried about my future courses. What courses can i do. Anyone please tell me.

11th November 2011, 10:26 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses can I do after 12th commerce without Mathematics and Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing my class XII commerce without mathamatics and computer science. I am very much worried about my future courses. What courses can i do. Anyone please tell me.
Dear friend,

After 12 th commerce , you have best option to go for B.COM degree.

There are so many graduation, professional diploma and degree courses and career options available to students after 12th std class in commerce stream like diplomas and bachelor degrees like B.Com, BBA, BMS, BBM, CFA, CA, ICWA, CFP, etc.*

If you have 75% above marks in 12 th then you are applicable for below colleges.

List of commerce college:-

Indian Institute of Journalism & New Media (IIJNM)
St. Xaviers College- Kolkata,
H.R College of Commerce & Economics,*
Hindi Vidya Prachar Samiti's, Ramniranjan Jhunjhunwala College,
Institute of Apparel Management (IAM)
Shri Shikshayatan College

All the best
22nd December 2011, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which courses can I do after 12th commerce without Mathematics and Computer Science?

hello, I am studying 12th com. without maths and computer science i am good in eco. accounts, b.s,
I wanted to do CA in future plz tell me about the colleges in indore for ca

and the procedure for becoming a CA

plz help me....
thanks
22nd December 2011, 08:13 PM
Hours

As you don't have maths and computers in your class 12th

There are still very good some courses for you
CA (chartered accountancy)
CS (companies secretary
B.com
COMPUTER COURSES
DIPLOMA IN EDUCATION, ART, MEDIA
BBA
BBS
BTM
Hotel management
Courses on Special education
travel n tourism
foreign language courses.
you can do b.lib.sci.
and
if you really have really good grip over hindi or on english
you can do course like BMC (Bachelor in mass communication)
3rd January 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

i have no maths and computer science please give me a better suggestion.
8th January 2012, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

i have science without maths in std XI; i want to do a degree in computer science.. is it possible, and how?
18th January 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

i m doing my 12th with comerce without maths want 2 know that which are the courses which i can try for and in which colleges?
plzzzzzzz help me
19th January 2012, 10:07 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

After 12th Commerce there are so many option and as per your interest you may opt for:-

Under graduate degree course such as:-

B.Com.
BBA-Bachelor in Business Administration
CA- Chartered Accountancy
Cost Accountancy
BCA- Bachelor in Computer Application
LL.B.- Bachelor in Law
CS- Company Secretary
BMC- Bachelor in Mass Communication

And Other Professional Courses such as:-

Hotel Management
Computer Courses
Diploma in Arts, Education, Media etc.
Travel and Tourism Courses
Foreign Language Courses
Banking Managment
12th February 2012, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi. I have done 12th from science but now i want to leave maths what option i have to next level please suggest
12th February 2012, 11:40 PM
unagi

here are a good list of computer science like :

C
php
J2ME
.NET
HTML
Web Designing,
Animation
JAVA,
Oracle

You can do either of the one course among this.\
All the best!
20th February 2012, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

i want to do shapping management bt without maths !!! so plzzz suggest me wat can i do ????
8th March 2012, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

I am taking commerce with computer science without mathematics.
What are the courses that i can do after my 12th????
26th March 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Hi
I have completed my 12th commerce without maths,but with information technology and want to do a course in I.T section or computers r related.
and can i do B.S.C .T in any way? and can someone please explain me what is BMM?
1st April 2012, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

i can take commerce with additional maths in12 th classs what i can do after 12th class plzzzzzzzzz help me as early as possible..wht courses i can do
2nd April 2012, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

i have finished my 12th and waiting for my results
i'm good at accounts and not that good at economics
i have taken maths
what is the best courses available?
expecting at least above 80%
how is BAF ?
need more options to think upon
waiting for your reply
thanking you
5th April 2012, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

Which courses can I do after 12th commerce without Mathematics but i have Computer Science?
10th April 2012, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

I am a student with XII commerce without mathematics.wil it be difficult for me to handle my ACCA course after XII?
4th June 2012, 11:06 PM
Nature Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friend,

Its doesn't matter that you passed your 12th class with commerce but without computer or maths. because if you have good potential You can apply for CA Entrance exam than after 3 years good study you will became a Chartered Accountant. you can apply for ICWA Degree and you also can apply for Company Secretory Degree.
If you dont want to do these degree you can also apply for B.Com Honors or pass course than you will able to M.Com OR MBA. and you will got a good job.

May this information is helpful for you,

Regards,

Yogesh Khandelwal.
2nd July 2012, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

how is B.A.F & after that C.F.A. without maths subject
10th July 2012, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Which courses can I do after 12th commerce without Mathematics and Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
As you don't have maths and computers in your class 12th

There are still very good some courses for you
CA (chartered accountancy)
CS (companies secretary
B.com
COMPUTER COURSES
DIPLOMA IN EDUCATION, ART, MEDIA
BBA
BBS
BTM
Hotel management
Courses on Special education
travel n tourism
foreign language courses.
you can do b.lib.sci.
and
if you really have really good grip over hindi or on english
you can do course like BMC (Bachelor in mass communication)
plz tell me what should i do i m good in computers and now in 11 studying commerce i dont like maths......
12th July 2012, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

I want to become a company secretary which subject is essential maths or computer ?
17th July 2012, 12:08 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Hi dear..

I have mentioned most of the commerce courses including the field (CS) you are interested in. Maths is important for it.

Well in Commerce stream there are a variety of streams you can opt for. :-

1) Accounting and Finance

• Certificate Courses in Accounting
• Diploma Courses in Accounting
• Bachelor of Commerce in Accountancy
• Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting and Finance
• Bachelor of Commerce in Corporate Accountancy
• Bachelor of Commerce in Financial Accounting
• Master of Commerce in Accounting and Auditing
• Master of Commerce in Accounting and Finance
• Master of Commerce in Finance and Taxation
• Master of Commerce in Financial Service
• Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Accounting & Auditing
• Master of Philosophy in Accounting

2) Banking and Insurance

For admission into a bachelor’s degree, the candidate must have passed the higher secondary education or 10+2 examination with commerce subjects such as accounts, maths and economics. The duration for this program is of 3 years.

Good career opportunities , salaries approx Rs.12,000 to Rs.15,000

3) CA / ICWA / CS

• Foundation course of ICWAI
• Foundation course in Company secretary
• Final course for Company secretary
• Intermediate course of ICWAI

Basic elegibility

CA: - (Chartered Accountant )

For pursuing this program a student should pass in senior secondary examination (10+2) or equivalent examination. Commerce graduates with Auditing, Commercial law, Accountancy are also eligible for pursuing this program.

CS: - (Company Secretary)

For pursuing this program the minimum requirement is 10+2 or equivalent examination. Graduates and post graduates who have passed final exams of ICWAI or ICAI are also eligible for this program. Maths is Important.

ICWA:- (Cost and work Accountancy)

For pursuing this program a student must have completed 17 years of ages and must have passed the senior secondary examination (10+2) of any board recognized by the Central or State government.
Commerce like e- commerce etc.

4) Computer Application

• Bachelor of Commerce in Computer Applications & Informatics
• Bachelor of Commerce in Computer Applications
• Master of Commerce in Finance & Computer Applications
• Master of Commerce in Computer Applications
• Master of Commerce in Computer Oriented Business Application

5) Finance & Control (Post Graduate Degree)

6) Taxation

• Diploma in Accounting & Taxation
• Diploma in Service Tax
• Diploma in Taxation Law
• Advanced Diploma in Taxation
• Bachelor of Commerce in Taxation
• Bachelor of Commerce in Tax Procedure & Practices
• Master of Commerce in Finance and Taxation
• Master of Commerce in Accounting and Taxation
• Post Graduate Diploma in Taxation
• Post Graduate Diploma in Tax Management and Tax Administration

Other choices can be Hotel Management , Travel and Tourism , etc.

It all depends on your interest.

All the best..!!
22nd March 2013, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

actually i m confused i m interested in HR or CS but i m in class 11 so what should i choose commerce with maths or commerce without maths ?
If i choose commerce without maths then what r the career options?
Plz help me.
14th June 2013, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I do CA,CS, or MBA after 12 I have taken commmerce,computer in 12 class
14th July 2013, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th without maths in commerce stream?
WHICH COURSE SHOULD I DO FOR BETTER FUTURE.
23rd December 2013, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

I want to do a course after 12th frm commerce .a course which have a good scope in future
10th February 2014, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

I am doing 11th and i have taken commerce with IP (informatics practices) but do not have maths. I would like to know whether maths is a need to do ACCA course .
14th April 2014, 08:05 AM
Unregistered

Hey I'm in 12 comm.. Without maths and computer science.. Please help me what all career options can I opt for?..
18th May 2014, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Which courses can i apply for after passing higher secondary science without mathematics?
24th March 2016, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

I am doing 12 with commerce without maths and want to take admission in diploma in computer science on 10 basis can I take it?
5th March 2017, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

My ambition is to be a financial accountant but I have not opted for math in 12th can I get into this field . And they say I need a degree in BAF .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?