14th June 2015, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Courses available to study in Canada for 12th Commerce without Mathematics candidate?

Hi,
Which course is better for me in Canada after 12th?
I have completed my studies with commerce
stream and without Mathematics.
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What are best courses in Canada after completing 12th in commerce?
  2. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  3. Colleges with fee structure in Canada to study after 12th Commerce?
  4. Courses offered in Canada for 12th passed candidate?
  5. Courses which are best for me after 12th Non Medical so that I could study in Canada? Which course has more scope in Canada?
  6. Possibility to study BCA for a candidate who is pursuing 12th Commerce with Computer Science and without Mathematics?
  7. Am I eligible to study Maths in B.Com if pursuing 12th Commerce with Physical Education?
  8. Detailed information about the courses to study after 12th Commerce with Maths?
  9. How can I prepare for 12th Commerce CBSE exam? Mathematics syllabus of 12th Commerce CBSE Board?
  10. Eligibility of doing Post graduation course in Maths from Punjab University Chandigarh after B.Com from DU and B.Ed from Indraprastha University?
  11. Can I study MBA in Canada after completing BBA on 12th Commerce basis?
  12. Best courses available in Canada after post graduation in Commerce?
  13. Is it necessary to study Mathematics in 12th Commerce to get admission in BBA?
  14. Commerce related courses available to study in Abroad after completing 12th with scholarship?
  15. Eligibility to get admission in Canada after two years gap in study after 12th? Preferred courses and fee structure for the same?
  16. Courses after 12th standard with commerce for average student? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which is better to study among BBA and BCA for a candidate who has secured 74% in 12th Commerce?
  18. What are the courses available to study for 12th Commerce student?
30th June 2015, 08:00 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Courses available to study in Canada for 12th Commerce without Mathematics candidate?

You can study the courses of Bachelor of Commerce or you can study the course of Bachelor of Economics.
All the Arts Courses are also available to you like Bachelor of English.
These are the courses you can get admission to if you can crack the SAT and TOEFL Examination.
So make sure you prepare for the Entrance Examination to the best of your ability to get admission to the Best Colleges in Canada.
3rd May 2016, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses available to study in Canada for 12th Commerce without Mathematics candidate?

what are the best courses after completion of 12th from commerce without maths from cbse board to study in canada
17th May 2016, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

My marks in 12th class in accountancy 83 in English 84 and in maths 33 and my ielts bands score is 6 not less than 5.5.
I want to do diploma in business administration-accounting so pls tell me that is there any chances to get admission in Canada or not
26th May 2016, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

Can i get bussiness course after 12th commerce without maths in Canada?
29th September 2016, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

What are the best course in Canada after completing 12th computer commerce?
27th December 2016, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

I want study in Canada and my 12th commerce final exam will be over in march. Soon I will be joining IELTS class. Please tell me in which I have to apply in universities for 2018 September intake.
4th August 2017, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

My daughter pass 12th last year she scored 58persent and 6 band in ielts can she eligblel for study visa in canada
16th August 2017, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

I passed 12th commerce without maths and got 60% which course is suitable for me to move in Canada for further studies...
6th December 2017, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

I am doing commerce without math in ISE syllabus and I want to go to Canada as soon as I finish my twelfth grade.
Q.1-Can I get courses related to business.
Q.2-How can I get admission there?
Q.3-How much will be my yearly expense(approximately)?
I would be grateful if you answer my question as soon as possible.
18th March 2018, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

What course here in abroad if person do commerce without math but she do French, & person have disabilities for not doing any kind of others jobs (like she was dwarf )
2nd May 2019, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

I am now passed 10 1 from India and I want to study in Canada in 10 2 And further. May I come there.
5th May 2019, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 2 in commerce from cbse board WITHOUT MATHs. I got 66 percent
Business -72
Economics-65
Accounts-51
English-65
Physical Education-80

Can I get addmission in business administration (HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?