15th March 2012, 12:26 PM

Which courses can I do after passing BSc 2nd year? What is the fee structure?

i am studying bsc(2nd year), i9 want to know d courses atter graduation n teir duration,fee n the colleges offering that courses n their states

Related Questions:
  1. Courses offered for IInd year BSc students? How many different courses are there? Fee structure of the courses?
  2. Which are the courses offered to become an Aerospace Engineer after 12th? Fee structure of it?
  3. Information about CA courses? What is the fee structure?
  4. How to get admission for 2nd year of B.Sc? Fee structure for this course? How to apply for this?
  5. Which are the summer courses that 1st year engineering students can join? What is the fee structure?
  6. Should I join BSc after passing 12th? What is the fee structure?
  7. After passing BSc CS what should I do? Should I go for engineering in 2nd year or join MBA after BSc?
  8. How to do MSc after passing BSc 2nd year?
  9. Fee structure for M.COM courses?
  10. Eligibility criteria for BSc in DU? What are the courses in BSc? Fee structure of DU?
  11. Fee structure and importance of Diploma courses offered by IFBI? -- [New]
  12. How to get direct admission in 2nd year MBBS degree course? What is the fee structure for it?
  13. What are the jobs after doing BSc from IHM Mumbai? What is the fee structure? How much is the fee structure?
  14. Information about Paramedical Courses and colleges to prefer for these course? What is their fee structure? Any courses in Amrita Institutions?
  15. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing? Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the scope after doing BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I do MBA after passing BSc 2nd year in computers
  17. Fee structure of BSc Physics at St. Xaviers College Mumbai? Colleges or universities with decent fee structure?
  18. Can I do ICWA after passing BSc graduation?
6th May 2012, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which courses can I do after passing BSc 2nd year? What is the fee structure?

i am in bsc 2nd yr,
Should i prepare for ias or for mba?
Which is easier for me according to my bsc ( pcm)
27th June 2012, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which courses can I do after passing BSc 2nd year? What is the fee structure?

sir, i've completed my bsc(maths,physics,chemistry).Now i want to to further studies but i don't know what are the different streams and which courses are available for me?
28th November 2015, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, i've completed my bsc(maths,physics,chemistry).Now i want to to further studies but i don't know what are the different streams and which courses are available for me?
I have completed b.sc in 2016 (physics,chemistry&botany) now I want to the m.sc agri
27th June 2019, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

I want a job and i passed bsc 2nd year ...what can i do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?