1st September 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission for 2nd year of B.Sc? Fee structure for this course? How to apply for this?

how can I take adnission in B.sc 2nd year ?what will be the fee structure & procedure ?also when the exams will be held?

Related Questions:
  1. Which courses can I do after passing BSc 2nd year? What is the fee structure?
  2. Details about admission in BSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  3. How to get direct admission in 2nd year MBBS degree course? What is the fee structure for it?
  4. Minimum percentage required to get a seat in BSc in Agriculture? What is the fee structure and how to get admission in BSc Agriculture after completing 2nd PU
  5. What is the fee structure for pursuing MA in Music?
  6. How to get admission in DU for BSc after scoring 82.6% in my board exam? What is the fee structure?
  7. How to get admission into MBBS course after 2nd PUC? What is the fee structure for the course? -- [New]
  8. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT?
  9. Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.
  10. Procedure to get admission in university in BSc Honors? What is the fee structure?
  11. What is the fees of BCA per semester of DATM?
  12. Diploma based admission in B Tech 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  14. How to take admission in BSc Nursing? What is the admission criteria and the fee structure?
  15. When to apply for admission in Career Point Kota? How to get admission and what is the fee structure?
  16. What is the admission fee structure of FYBSc?
  17. How to apply for B.Ed course in Government colleges? Procedure to get admission for this course? Fee structure for this course?
  18. Fee structure for general surgery course? Procedure for admission?
22nd October 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission for 2nd year of B.Sc? Fee structure for this course? How to apply for this?

iam styding degree 2nd year in hyderabad but i want to study in nalgonda can i?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?