27th August 2012, 06:30 PM

Which courses can I join after studying diploma in ECE?

hai my name is phani kumar. iam studing diploma in ece final year,And tell me what coures are avilable to join

23rd January 2013, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which courses can I join after studying diploma in ECE?

[[email protected];2614518]hai my name is anvesh iam studing diploma in ece final year,And tell me what coures are avilable to join plese send me to my email ([email protected])
24th January 2013, 02:18 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

The best choice after diploma would be B.Tech course. Diploma course alone is not going to offer you good job. After completing B.Tech, you can apply for far better paid jobs. The diploma holders can take admission in the second year of B.Tech.

Since you have completed diploma in Electronics and Communications, same stream would be recommended for Bachelor of Technology. Electronics and Communication is one of the best engineering streams.

The procedure of admission into B.Tech is very different for diploma holders in comparison to 12th standard candidates. You are not eligible to appear for these entrance exams:

AIEEE

ISEET

IIT-JEE

UPSEE

MHA-CET

BITSAT

These exams are for candidates who have completed 12th standard. You are looking for admission into 2nd year which is called lateral entry admission. This is offered through entrance exam called Lateral Entry Engineering Test (LEET).

To appear for LEET you should have at least 60 percent marks in diploma. After clearing the exam, you will be able to take admission in engineering colleges. However it is not always necessary to appear for LEET.

Some colleges give direct admission to candidates who have scored good percentage in diploma. While some colleges prefer to conduct their own entrance exam.

You can apply in almost all the engineering colleges in India with Indian Institute of Technology and National Institute of Technology as only exception. These colleges will not offer admission through lateral entry scheme.
26th January 2013, 08:50 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear There,

You can join with B.Tech course after studying diploma in ECE for get good jobs.

You are not eligible for appearing in these entrance exams are mentioned as below:-

* AIEEE.

* BITSAT.

* IIT-JEE.

* UPSEE.

* MHA-CET.

* ISEET.

Hope the above mentioned will help you to get the information you were searching for.

27th January 2013, 01:58 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
hai my name is phani kumar. iam studing diploma in ece final year,And tell me what coures are avilable to join
HI!
After passing diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering in my opinion you should do for B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering.

For admission in top college you have to qualify the entrance exam.

After passing B.Tech you can apply for many govt. job like:-
> I.A.S
> I.P.S
> Indian Railways
> ARMY
> NAVY
> AIR FORCE
> D.R.D.O

ALL THE BEST!
5th May 2013, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

when and where councilling form given for lateral entry engg
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?