18th September 2010, 11:17 PM
divya jayasekaran

Courses to do to get placed easily in core companies?

i'm doing my 3rd B.E ECE .plz guide me the course name to get placed in core company by final year.wat all steps should i do now to get placed effectively??????????

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join ECE core companies? Which value added courses are required for Core Companies?
  2. How can I get in core companies after scoring 82%?
  3. Apart from engineering any other course is required to get job in top 20 Core companies?
  4. What kind of courses I should do after graduation to get a job with good salary in core electronics based companies?
  5. If I have 6 backlogs will I be eligible for placement in core companies? Names of the core companies?
  6. Should I focus in software or in core companies if I am a ECE engineer? How to prepare to get into core companies?
  7. Minimum CGPA required to become eligible for Mechanical Core Companies?
  8. List of vacant jobs in core companies for freshers in Electronics and Communication
  9. Placements in Core Companies after BE? Which are these core companies and how to get placed? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of core companies for mechanical engineering core jobs -- [New]
  11. List of courses to do for getting a core job in MNC companies?
  12. Which are the core companies related to Electronics?
  13. How can I apply for jobs in core companies after completing engineering in electronics branch? What course should I study that may prove beneficial for the same?
  14. Placement in core companies after B.E? Which core companies can I get after scoring 8.10 CGPA?
  15. Job opportunities for me after scoring 52% in B.Tech ECE upto 3-2 with backlogs?
  16. Which one is better after B.Tech among job and M.Tech? What should one do in order to work in core companies?
  17. What steps should I take to work in core companies after completing EEE graduation with 80% marks?
  18. Preparation tips and application procedure for Core Companies in ECE? List of companies?
19th September 2010, 01:37 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Courses to do to get placed easily in core companies?

Well there are a few courses if you do then you may have a neat edge over others

You can try doing courses like SAP,JEER,SCADA,Chemical process instrumentation etc

So try these courses and rest depends on your skills, how well your knolewdge is
19th September 2010, 07:48 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii
Courses to do to get placed easily in core companies there are verious courses like VLSI,
EMBEDED systems.,
plc., SCADA,
u can do these courses as they are in demand in industries..

good luck.
19th September 2010, 10:17 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

there are so many courses to get job in electronics or communication core company. you may go for courses on embedded system if you want to join in VLSI which is a arising technology.
you may do courses on networking to serve on networking and communication field.
also there is available courses on analog and digital communication, microprocessor, micro controller, PLC, mobile communication, telecommunication, control system etc.
20th September 2010, 12:55 AM
palashbolia

there are so many subjects you have studied so far ,don't go for anything new ,jst follow the subjects you have studied while your 2nd and 3rd year and all concepts must be clear ,go through them ,even an interviewer asks silly questions too ,jst be positive and always be truthful.
27th February 2011, 05:11 AM
Gaurav.jain88

Quote:
Originally Posted by divya jayasekaran View Post
i'm doing my 3rd B.E ECE .plz guide me the course name to get placed in core company by final year.wat all steps should i do now to get placed effectively??????????
This a very good time for you to prepare core technology of Electronics and communication if you prepare listed course then you have very good chance for getting placed in core company:

1.Microcontroller programming in C/Assembly
2.Automation and control/ PLC SCADA
3.MATLAB
4.VHDL/Verilog
3rd April 2011, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

i am doing my 2nd year b.tech.and i want to know the course which is valuable n common in all streams... please do reply
9th June 2011, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

plz mention the top 3 courses for ECE to get jobs from core companies.........
20th September 2011, 01:32 PM
saugata2008

As a ECE students there is so many courses you can do to get core companies .
If you want to go for the telecom companies then the courses you can do -

1.BTS
2.RF
3.3G
4.2G

Otherwise you can go for the courses on -
1.Microcontroller
2.PLC
3.VLSI
4.Embedded system
5.Solar cell

Thank you
27th February 2012, 12:53 AM
edward1989

there are so many courses to get job in electronics or communication core company. you may go for courses on embedded system if you want to join in VLSI which is a arising technology.
you may do courses on networking to serve on networking and communication field.
also there is available courses on analog and digital communication, microprocessor, micro controller, PLC, mobile communication, telecommunication, control system etc.
22nd June 2012, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

sir, i m placed in infy i have 1yr gap to join it so please suggest any 1yr courses i could do in tat time.........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?