8th May 2012, 11:27 PM
deeps.kushwaha

Which courses I can join after completion of 12th Class in Science stream without Chemistry?

i want to know that Which courses are available for me after completing 12th exam in science stream without chemistry?

9th May 2012, 11:18 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses I can join after completion of 12th Class in Science stream without Chemistry?

Soon after the completion of 12th class in Science stream, there are plenty of avenues for you to make your entry.

You can join the course which you are interested and where your strengths are being fully utilized.

Here are some of the top professional courses that you can join
-Medicine
-BDS
-Veterinary
-Physiotherapy course

You can also pursue various pharmacy related courses like
-D.Pharmacy
-B.Pharmacy.

The admission to above mentioned courses will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

Prepare and crack the respective entrance exam to join any of the above courses.

The duration of D-Pharmacy course is 2 years and that of B-Pharmacy course is 4 years.

You can also pursue Graduation in B.Sc with any of the following life science subjects
-Biotechnology
-Biochemistry
-Microbiology
-Genetics
-Bio-Informatics
-Botany
-Zoology etc.

In many of the colleges, direct admission will be given to B.Sc course.

You can also join
-B.Sc Nursing
-B.Sc Agriculture
if you have profound interest to opt for the same.

What ever the course you join, gain good subject knowledge and learn practical knowledge to get good job and to perform well in the job which you join.

Wish you all the best.
9th May 2012, 12:15 PM
jyotiprakash2108

Location: 91/3 pratap nagar, sanganer,Jaipur 302021,Rajasthan,India
Default Re: Which courses I can join after completion of 12th Class in Science stream without Chemistry?

hello
you are complete you 12th in science stream.
-you did not mention that in which stream you want to go after 12th
-there are many stream without chemistry
-you can do
BCA
BBA
BSC
O level
Engineering

-you have many options you can choose any stream.
-In these you have not to face chemistry subject
-you can choose Bsc with biology but there you may be study about study.
-In engineering you will study chemistry only in first year after that you will not study chemistry subject.
-in BCA,BBA, O level these are not linked with chemistry. you never have to study chemistry.
-in my opinion you are pass out with science stream you have to go with engineering. because there is good opportunity for job.
best of luck for future.
9th May 2012, 05:33 PM
pinniboina nagamani

after completion of 12th class you can join B.Pharmacy.
It is for 4 years .then you can do M.Pharmacy, it is for 2 years.
Your future will be bright. packages are more for it.the demand for it is more.
Agricultural B.Tech is also preferable after 12th standard.
Food and science college is also suitable , which is for 4 years.
Above are based on merit . You have to undergo entrance exams.
29th July 2012, 11:31 PM
samatha89
Member+

Post Re: Which courses I can join after completion of 12th Class in Science stream without Chemistry?

You can join the course which you are interested and where ur strengths are being fully utilized.

Here are some of the top professional courses that u can join
-Medicine
-BDS
-Veterinary
-Physiotherapy course

-D.Pharmacy
-B.Pharmacy.

The admission to above mentioned courses will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

Prepare and crack the respective entrance exam to join any of the above courses.

The duration of D-Pharmacy course is 2 years and that of B-Pharmacy course is 4 years.

You can also pursue Graduation in B.Sc with any of the following life science subjects
-Biotechnology
-Biochemistry
-Microbiology
-Genetics
-Bio-Informatics
-Botany
-Zoology etc.

You can also join
-B.Sc Nursing
-B.Sc Agriculture
30th July 2012, 04:14 PM
Benduluri

**Best Wishes**
Once you complete 12th standard

you can join in B.Sc computer science,The subjects are in the branch is shown bellow

Maths
Physics
computers

with 3 years course

This is course is provided by any affliated colleges

**All the best have a bright future**
30th July 2012, 07:11 PM
Srikar achill

Sir,Soon after the completion of 12th class in Science stream, there are plenty of avenues for you to make your entry.
You can join the course which you are interested and where your strengths are being fully utilized.
Here are some of the top professional courses that you can join
-Medicine
-BDS
-Veterinary
-Physiotherapy course
-D.Pharmacy
-B.Pharmacy.
-Biotechnology
-Biochemistry
-Microbiology
-Genetics
-Bio-Informatics
-Botany
-Zoology etc.
You can also join
-B.Sc Nursing
-B.Sc Agriculture
What ever the course you join, gain good subject knowledge and learn practical knowledge to get good job and to perform well in the job whichyou join.good luck.
30th July 2012, 07:57 PM
archanagalenka

Thumbs up Re: Which courses I can join after completion of 12th Class in Science stream without Chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeps.kushwaha View Post
i want to know that Which courses are available for me after completing 12th exam in science stream without chemistry?
[SIZE=4][SIZE=4]hello friend,

After the 12th with science stream your career is start so you have to choose the best option to make your career bright

courses after the 12th class:

B.tech
BCA
BBA
MBA
B.Sc
Hotel managment
Airhostes
computer course etc..
CA
ICWAI
IF YOU ARE BIPC STUDENT YOU CAN CHOOSE
mbbs
bds
bhms
veternary
b pharmacy
d pharm
bsc zoalogy,botany....

[/SIZE]
[/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4][/SIZE][/SIZE] Advanced Diploma in Digital Film Making
FX SCHOOL, Mumbai, India
 Advanced Diploma in Pre-Production and Game Design
Fractions and Frames, Hyderabad, India
 Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
B. E. (Mechanical Engineering)
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
B. Sc. (Biotechnology)
B. Sc. Applied Physical Science
Miranda House, Delhi/NCR, India
 B. Sc. Life Sciences
Miranda House, Delhi/NCR, India
 B. Tech (Aerospace Engineering)
B. Tech (Mechanical & Automation Engg.)

ALL THE BEST...

28th April 2013, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

what are the subjects in bsc honours with mathematics?
22nd May 2014, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir I've completed 12 In Science Stream. Can I do BBA in Human Resource and I'll do also MBA.Suggest me some higher Salary Job college also from West Bengal.If anyone can discuss about IIM CALCUTTA i'll thankful u.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?