30th August 2012, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

How to join LLB course after completion of 12th Class in Science stream?

how can i go for llb after giving my12th in science streams? What are the procedures for doing soo?

30th August 2012, 05:37 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join LLB course after completion of 12th Class in Science stream?

LL.B. - Bachelor of Law and after completion of 12th standard one can purse 5 years Integrated LL.B. through appearing entrance exam like CLAT(Common Law Admission Test).

The candidate must be an Indian Citizen having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 20 years can apply for CLAT.

The CLAT is based on objective type questions basing on the subjects like:-

-English Language including Comprehesion
-General Knowledge/Current Affairs
-Mathematics
-Logical Reasoning
-Legal Aptitude

Here is the Syllabus of CLAT is attached herewith for your reference.

For more information you may log on tohttp://www.clat.in
2nd September 2013, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join LLB course after completion of 12th Class in Science stream?

Am i join llb after pass 12th science side
7th September 2013, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Can i join the LLB course with my dry Arts stream?
27th September 2013, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

info about CLAT test
7th May 2018, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

How can i take admission to integrated llb in fergussion through management cotta
17th May 2020, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

What is need for joining llb colage after 12 science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?