25th May 2010, 04:18 PM
Rebin

Courses which I can take in Architecture in India or Abroad after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering?

Sir,
Im a 3rd year B.tech civil student. I would like to know what are the various courses i can persuade in architecture(either in india or abroad) after the completion of my present course. Pls do help me out...

Related Questions:
  1. Correspondence courses from Abroad equivalent to Architecture for Civil engineer with 21 years work experience?
  2. Possibility of doing architecture after civil engineering? What are the courses available under Architecture?
  3. Which course is better to take after completion ofdiploma in civil engineering
  4. How to do a career in civil engineering?
  5. Can I do Architecture after doing BE Civil? Colleges which offer such courses?
  6. List of universities in Abroad which offer MS in Architecture with scholarship?
  7. What all courses I can apply for after completion of diploma in town planning and architecture?
  8. Procedure to join Diploma in Architecture after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  9. Good training companies in India related to abroad companies for B.Tech in Civil engineering students?
  10. Can I go to abroad for further studies after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  11. List of job in abroad training companies in India after completing B.Tech in Civil engineering from Satyabhama university?
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear for job in Abroad being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student?
  13. Is it possible to join correspondence PG course in Architecture after passing Civil Engineering? Which institutes in India provides this course?
  14. Higher Architecture courses available after B.E in Civil Engineering and procedure to join? -- [New]
  15. Best Colleges in India and Abroad for Robotic courses? Procedure to do these courses? Fee structure for these courses? Duration of the courses and salaries after the completion of the courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I do B.Tech abroad after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  17. Best colleges for civil engineering in abroad?
  18. Which course I can take up to do in abroad after completion of B.Com course?
26th June 2011, 02:41 PM
kritika@Hans

Default Re: Courses which I can take in Architecture in India or Abroad after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering?

hi dear,
you can go for this address and for these sites..they will help you to do short team and long team course for Architecture related with your b tech Civil Engineering.
SPA, 4, Block B
Indraprasth Estate
Delhi
India

Pin Code: 100022

Telephone: +91-11-2372 4383, 2370 2382 , 2370 2392, 2372 4383

Fax: +91-11-2370 2383

Official Website / Institution home page: spa.ac.in

Email: [email protected]
27th June 2011, 07:42 AM
dineshpandiyan

Smile Re: Courses which I can take in Architecture in India or Abroad after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering?

The Various Architecture programms offered in India are

Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)

Master in Architecture(M.Arch)

Doctorate in Architecture(P.hd)

At post graduates level there is also courses like

Masters in planning

Masters in Urban Design

Masters in urban design and regional planning

1st September 2011, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses which I can take in Architecture in India or Abroad after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering?

iam a b.tech civil final year student.i want to know which is better m.arch or m.tech in architecture?and what is the difference beytween the two?please vhelp me out to choose a course after b.tech as iam interested in architecture
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?