4th July 2011, 05:32 PM
vinodkumar.panpaliya

Courses offered for M.E./M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

I want to know about courses which are offered for m.e./m.tech.in mechanical engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. How is LPU for M.Tech in Mechanical engineering? Courses offered and placements?
  2. Any PG courses offered by ISRO?
  3. What is the procedure for diploma in Mechanics?
  4. Will I get M.Tech seat in Anna University Guindy after scoring 36.7 in TANCET?
  5. Is there any certified course that are being offered by ISRO related to Hydraulics? Eligibility criteria for the same? I have done B.E Mechanical Engineering
  6. List of branches in diploma which are in demand?
  7. Courses offered for M.E./M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Courses offered after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. Which is a better course after SSC exam?
  10. Can I do MA in Automotive Engineering from Germany after B.Tech in Production & Industrial engineering?
  11. What kind of job will I get after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Courses related to Mechanical? Any 3 to 6 months petroleum courses?
  12. Could I pursue Nuclear Engineering after pursuing diploma in engineering courses? Is this course included in list of engineering courses offered?
  13. Mechanical courses available for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  14. List of courses related to mechanical engineering which providing job opportunities? List of institutes in Bangalore for the same?
  15. Which course is best to study for Post Graduation from WBUT? -- [New]
  16. Are the engineering courses offered by Institute of Mechanical Engineers (India) AICTE approved? Is it helpful in getting promotion in Ministry of Defense?
  17. Fee structure for MBA in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
15th July 2011, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses offered for M.E./M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

what are the branches for mechanical engineering in m.tech
30th November 2011, 09:25 PM
rk6030

M.E computer science and engg

M.E nano technology

M.E EEE
M.E ECE
M.E civil
M.E mech
5th June 2013, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

sir,i got 42 marks in pg-cet.and i want to do
mtech in design/production can you tell me which
college will get to me?and send me a list of good
engineering college to do mtech on the basis of
my pgcet score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?