28th March 2010, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Courses that are offered in M.Tech in Civil Engineering? Information about those colleges?

Can u pls tell me about the courses that are offered in M-tech in civil engineering?
And also pls give information about the colleges that offer these courses.

thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. Courses that are offered in M.Tech in Civil Engineering? Information about those colleges?
  2. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  3. How to get PG exam forms in Mumbai?
  4. Which all courses are offered by Anna University in M.Tech Civil Engineering? Is it possible to join the course abroad? Fee structure of it?
  5. Courses in M.E or M.Tech programmes in Civil Engineering? List of the top colleges offering M.E Civil Engineering in India?
  6. Which are the courses offered after passing B.Tech? How to get into Petroleum industry?
  7. Which course will I get in SRM after scoring 24649?
  8. How to do PG off campus after passing M.Tech engineering course?
  9. What is better after civil engineering between MBA and M.Tech?
  10. Universities offering Ms/MTech courses in Bengaluru, other than VTU? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Any M.Tech courses in Civil Engineering in JNU?
  12. Information regarding MSc courses offered for B.E mechanical students
  13. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  14. How to pursue correspondence in M.Tech for civil engineering?
  15. Which colleges offer M.Tech or MS in Civil Engineering through distance education?
  16. Steps for a B.Tech CSE student with 58%? Any companies for which I am eligible?
  17. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  18. What can I do after doing B.Tech Civil? Am I eligible for Marine Engineering? What other courses are available and how can I apply for them? List of good colleges for marine course?
8th July 2011, 06:26 PM
Simmi Katiyar

Default Re: Courses that are offered in M.Tech in Civil Engineering? Information about those colleges?

two courses offered in M.Tech (civil engineering) -structural engineering, water resources engineering. some colleges are-B.M.Sreenivasaiah college of engineeering (Karnataka), Banglore institute of Technology(Karnataka), Dr. Ambedkar Institute of technology(Banglore), Islam institute,Banglore, M.V.J. college of engineering(Banglore) Kamla Nehru Institute of Engineering(U.P.).
8th July 2011, 08:13 PM
duurgesh

Default Re: Courses that are offered in M.Tech in Civil Engineering? Information about those colleges?

In M.TECH (CIVIL ENGINEERING)
courses offered are:
Structural engineering
Transportation engineering
Envirnment
Hydraulic and Water Resources
Geo-technical
Building technology and Contruction Management
Remote sensing and Phtogrammetric

Colleges which offer courses in M.TECH (CIVIL) are:
All IIT'S, ALL NIT'S, BITS, VIT( VELLORE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY)
9th July 2011, 03:35 PM
darji.tejas1989
Junior Member+

Dear candidate,

Courses that are offered in M.Tech in Civil Engineering are:
1.environment engineering
2.water resources engineering
3.structural engineering
4.soil mechanic & foundation engineering
5.urban planning
Best of luck for your good carrier!
9th July 2011, 06:44 PM
hardeep002

Smile Re: Courses that are offered in M.Tech in Civil Engineering? Information about those colleges?

you can do m.tech by giving gate exam.and nit kurukshetra
lpu punjab etc.give this
thank you.
9th July 2011, 07:46 PM
nikhilpatidar

List of colleges/institution they offer M.Tech in civil engineering are listed:-
1)Lovely Professional University,Jalandhar
2)Amity University,Noida
3)Patel college of engineering,Indore
4)K.C Bansal college of engineering,Rau
5)Madicaps college ,Indore
31st December 2011, 11:58 PM
rrmm92

courses offered are:
Structural engineering
Transportation engineering
Envirnment
Hydraulic and Water Resources
Geo-technical
Building technology and Contruction Management
1st January 2012, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

what are the various courses available for mtech in civil engineering other than transportation,structural,geotechnical,hydrology and water resources,environmental,construction management. but my question is that "is there any courses related to timber(wood),interior designing and decoration in mtech for civil engineering"-please send ur suggestions to my email id"[email protected]"-from abilash
20th February 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

how many courses in m-tech of civil depatment
19th October 2012, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Is M.E course three years from next year?
19th October 2012, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Is gate exam useful only for doing P.G?
20th May 2013, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

is there M TEC( structure) in lovly professional univercity jallander punjab. can you upload syllabus please.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?