17th June 2013, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for diploma in Mechanics?

What is the procedure for diploma in mechanics???...please tell me what is it

Related Questions:
  1. How to do diploma in mechanics after failing 12th through science?
  2. List of books on Concrete Engineering
  3. How to prepare for GATE exam?
  4. If I clear all my 19 papers of AMIE(Section A and Section B) in 3 years the can I get my degree from AMIE? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Top colleges offering M.Tech course in Fluid Mechanics and Solid Mechanics?
  6. Last 10 years question papers of JEST Physics? -- [New]
  7. Lingaya's University B.Tech 1st Year Engineering Mechanics (ME-101) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  8. Which books to be followed for GATE Civil Entrance exam?
  9. Solved question papers of Last 3 years for Engineering Management, Mechanics of Fluids, Mechanics of Solid and Thermal Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Bengal Engineering and Science University, Sibpur B.Arch 1st Sem- Engineering Mechanics (AM-101A) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Paper
  11. List of colleges that have M.E in Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering? Procedure to apply for M.Tech in College
  12. What are the career opportunities after diploma?
  13. Last 5 years question papers of JEST Physics entrance exam?
  14. How to clear the subjects of Thermal Science and Engineering, Mechanics of Solids, Fluid Mechanics, Design of Machine Elements?
  15. Madurai Kamraj University, M.Sc In Physics, Classical Mechanics And Statistical Mechanics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. What's the procedure to take admission in B.Tech course for diploma holder candidates?
  17. Can i do MBA in HRA after diploma? What is the procedure to apply for it?
  18. A.E(Assitant Engineering) Electrical papers and syllabus?
6th July 2013, 01:58 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for diploma in Mechanics?

Tenth or 12th passed candidates can apply for diploma courses. Admission is offered either on the basis of 12th class marks or entrance exams. HSTES, Odisha Diploma Entrance Exam, etc are some of the entrance test for courses in diploma. The course is available in subjects of civil engineering, mechanical engineering, etc. Diploma courses are usually offered through polytechnics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?