25th February 2010, 07:14 PM
arpi

Can I give maharastra cet engineering test if I am doing my 12th from Rajasthan?

hi
i m completing my 12th from rajasthan....tell me that m i able to give maharastra cet engineering test to take admission in maharastra clz...........also tell me about availibility of forms...and is there any online process for registration............help me out............

26th February 2010, 10:56 AM
atanu
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I give maharastra cet engineering test if I am doing my 12th from Rajasthan?

dear friend
yes, you can apply for any of Maharashtra college for admission......
if you are .....not live in Maharashtra than doesn't matter ....
because so many more colleges are there in Maharashtra........
so there is no problem for you taking admission into it.......
and also all colleges have the separate sit for outer state...........
and you can also apply for admission through online....
so
don't worry
best of luck......
26th February 2010, 11:02 AM
Esha Sharma
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I give maharastra cet engineering test if I am doing my 12th from Rajasthan?

A Candidate should have pased 10+2 or equivalent examination with English & PCM with atleast 50% marks in PCM. 5% releaxation for Maharashtra backward classes.Candidates from outside region like in your case can also apply for MH-CET but they will be get admission in private unaided colleges for limited number of seats.
Application forms along with brochures for MHT-CET will be available at the schools/junior colleges of students where they have studied in Maharashtra. Candidates have to submit the completely filled application forms in their schools before the last date.

• Availability of CET Forms: March 2nd-4th week, 2010
• Last Date for submission of CET forms: 4th week, 2010
• Date of CET: May 1st week, 2010
• Declaration of Results: Mid June 2010

All the very best
26th February 2010, 05:57 PM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

Eligibility Criterion:

Candidate should be an Indian national.

He is required to pass /appear the H. Sc (10+2 Std.) examination of the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education.

Any other examination of its equivalent standard with subject combination English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
3rd March 2010, 03:35 PM
THAMMA RAJA SEKHAR REDDY

Dear friend

it is possible to get the entrance in Rajasthan with your having the Qualification of
minimum of 55/ per in over all in the state of cet exam through the tet of online mail of certificates submit ion and presence to their exam
5th March 2010, 02:06 AM
asish
Senior Member+

dear friend
you can definately appear for the entrance exams
you should have 50% marks in PCM in 12th
forms are available generally in mid march or april 1st week
for further queries visit the official website of maharashtra CET
all the best
15th March 2010, 10:10 PM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

yes friend you can apply for any of Maharashtra college for admission
15th March 2010, 11:34 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

hi friend
in Maharashtra cet domicile certificate is not require to get admission to the various institute ,so you can obviously fill the form of the mh cet,and note one thing that there is no negative marks in the exam ......

best of luck..........
15th March 2010, 11:51 PM
mathur

yes, you can apply for maharashtra colleges for admissions even if you are doing 12th from Rajasthan
16th March 2010, 04:29 PM
nalanda
Senior Member++

dear friend,
for the maharastra exam there is no any requirements for the domicile certificate,
all the Indian student can apply for this exam,but
they must have at least 50% in PCM of 12th.
o k
good luck
16th May 2010, 12:28 AM
Bella
Senior Member++++

yes you can give the exam and then you will need to have a domicile certificate for taking admision to colleges or you can get the colleges through your aieee score after giving the exam
15th July 2010, 01:40 PM
Senior Member+++

yes you can give the exam

you can appear in cet exam but you nee d to be a domicile of maharashtra
otherwise you can give the exam as it is state level exam
16th July 2010, 01:28 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

There are only 15 % seats for the outer state students ,so you have to be in that 15 % seats then only you will be selected for counseling.
3rd August 2010, 05:59 PM
Jitendra malviya

Location: 8-bhawani shri lakshya , chhatrasal nagar ,phase 1 ,Bhopal(M.P.),462023

yes you can apply for any colleges in Maharashtra for B.tech..it doesn't matter where you live.. you can apply for Maharashtra CET.. in which no restriction for domicile..
all the best..
4th August 2010, 08:15 PM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

Yes , you can give maharashtra cet exam as an outsider . Actually each college has some seats for all india quota which can filled either by local entrance test or aieee.
4th August 2010, 09:35 PM
Singh Anurag Atul kumar

yes offcourse u can give the maharashtra cet exams but u have to perform well in exam because there is few seat for outsiders.I want to tell u some information regarding that......
Availability of CET Forms: March 2nd-4th week, 2010
• Last Date for submission of CET forms: 4th week, 2010
• Date of CET: May 1st week, 2010
• Declaration of Results: Mid June 2010/
BEST OF LUCK........
18th August 2010, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

can i give second atempt of mhtcet 2011 by doing B.Sc. it only for one year
18th August 2010, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

which is better option? doing B.Sc. it in vidyalankar school of information technology or repeat mhtcet 2011 again. plz reply as early as possible. thank you
27th August 2010, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my 12th science with 77% in 2009-2010. I have given CET securing 103 marks but due to some problem i have taken drop. so can i give CET again in 2010 - 2011. Plz help me
19th October 2010, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

i had given 2010 mht-cet exam and i get addmission to engineering but now i want cancel my addmission. can i give 2011 mht-cet exam after cancellation of my engineering addmission? PLEASE GIVE ME ANSWER AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.....
16th November 2010, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

I have cancel my admission for yr 20010-2012 MMS which I got through CET ? Can I apply again in next year?
17th November 2010, 12:32 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Can I give maharastra cet engineering test if I am doing my 12th from Rajasthan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arpi View Post
hi
i m completing my 12th from rajasthan....tell me that m i able to give maharastra cet engineering test to take admission in maharastra clz...........also tell me about availibility of forms...and is there any online process for registration............help me out............
dude don't worry you can give but i must tell you if you are giving AIEEE exam then you are lucky no need to fill cet forms
if you are sure that you will get good rank in aieee then many college in maharastra are admitting students on their aieee rank card,
one of my friend got some 97 thousand in 2007 and he got admitted in shinghad college of engineering pune.
even if you want to give cet then you can give
refer this site for more info:-http://www.dte.org.in
choice is yours..
best of luck
12th December 2010, 02:33 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

If you have completed your 12th with MPC background then you can go through MHCET.
But as your a non local so there will be limited seats for you.
So better score good marks in MHCET and secure a seat in a better college.

The MHT- CET 2010 application form are available at Jr. College / Schools.
As your a non local you can purchase application form and Information brochures of MHT-CET 2010 from any Divisional Authority office along with Demand Draft of Rs. 700/- drawn in favour of “Competent Authority, MH-CET, Mumbai” payable at Mumbai, drawn on any Scheduled Commercial Bank.

The help line numbers are 022 30233-444 / 445 / 446

all the best
5th March 2011, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

i have passed my i com from pune but i am non maharastrian , i want to qualify for bba, for that i have to give which CET entrance in maharasta , plz advise me.
26th November 2011, 07:40 AM
Unregistered

doing engineering is best in maharashtra or karnatak . please help me......
9th February 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

where do i get a form for mht-cet for engineering..
i am a resident of gujarat... please help me out wid dis query as soon as possible
1st February 2013, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I gave repeat cet after joining the engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?