12th May 2011, 02:31 PM
shrikantchaurasiya

Does Honeywell institute or Automation and Control Pvt. Limited institute give any assurance in placements?

hello sir i m shrikant from EI branch, i want to know that whether honeywell institute or automation & control pvt. limited institute, give any placement assurance or not?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in abroad after doing articleship in Honeywell Automation Indian Limited?
  2. Which is the best institute in Pune for PLC and Automation course
  3. Is the Automation course a good course for B.Tech ECE candidates? Will 59% in B.Tech cause any problems during placements? What is the future of the course and is Chennai institute good for the course?
  4. Is there any job opportunity to do training from Honeywell(Automation Training)
  5. How to do training in Automation being Electronics Instrumentation & Control engineer?
  6. How can I get a job in automation field? Best automation institute of PLC and SCADA?
  7. How to do training in Automation? I have done B.Tech in Electronics Instrumentation and Control
  8. List of private colleges for engineering in Delhi?
  9. What to do for better future after Instrumentation Engineering?
  10. Career Options in M.Tech for me after completion of B.Tech in IT? List of available MS courses for me with IT base? Scope of these courses?
  11. Job opportunities available after M.Tech in Environmental Engineering both in government and private sector?
  12. List of companies in Bangalore in which I am eligible to attend the interview?
  13. Best institutes in Pune for Automation courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Names of the top 10 coaching institutes for IIT JEE in Delhi?
  15. Best training company for doing mechanical engineering training? -- [New]
  16. Institutes that offer technical training and placement for electronics and communication in Kukatpally, Hyderabad?
  17. What type of instrument is used in Boiler Panel Board?
  18. List of Pilot training institutes offering BSc Aviation course?
7th July 2011, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does Honeywell institute or Automation and Control Pvt. Limited institute give any assurance in placements?

does plc training course beneficial to mechanical engg. passout?
plz help me with this.
13th July 2011, 11:50 AM
manmeetahuja

Default Re: Does Honeywell institute or Automation and Control Pvt. Limited institute give any assurance in placements?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrikantchaurasiya View Post
hello sir i m shrikant from EI branch, i want to know that whether honeywell institute or automation & control pvt. limited institute, give any placement assurance or not?
Honeywell is good but placement assurance depends on performance in training but again if there is need of vacancy. They also have lots of field jobs . you can discuss with program coordinators.
22nd July 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

mam,
iam an fresher in B.E(EEE), i wanted to know whether honewell automation india gives placement also along with their course.
25th July 2011, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

if we do plc training we will definitely get a job
13th August 2011, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Please give the address of institute in India
22nd August 2012, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Can b.tech EC student do Honeywell automation course? Is there placement, from this institute?
11th May 2013, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

is any honey well automation training course centres in chennai or trivandrum
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?