22nd June 2011, 02:29 PM
goal04

Courses offered by TICR after graduation in Zoology? What is the admission process?

I am student of TYBSc zoology. I have completed my D.Pharm. I want 2 do my Post gtraduation in TICR mumbai. I want 2 know about the courses offered by TICR After graduation in Zoology & what are the admission processes?

23rd January 2012, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses offered by TICR after graduation in Zoology? What is the admission process?

i am shweta , d.u. student from deen dayal upadhayaya college wanted to kno what are different govt.colleges in delhi providing M.S.C courses related to zoology subject n also must tell the criteria for admission in those colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Information about MSc integrated courses and colleges offering the course in Chennai? Which colleges offer MSc courses in Chennai? Fee structure and eligibility of the course? 14 16th January 2023 08:32 PM
Colleges for MSc electronics for best placements? Are MSc courses good for lecturer jobs only? 59 19th May 2022 12:56 PM
What are the courses available after completing MSc computer science? Best universities in the world offering these courses? 25 27th July 2020 02:33 PM
Information about MSc integrated courses of animation technology? Colleges offering the course in Chennai? Details about the MSc courses available in Chennai and their fee structure? 2 8th May 2020 12:24 AM
Institutes in Kerala offering Integrated MSc course? Which are the courses? Selection criteria of these courses? 25 10th April 2018 08:11 PM