13th March 2012, 12:55 AM
DEEPAK T K

Which courses to prefer after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?

hello sir... i am going to complete my btech course in mechanical engg i may, could you suggest some the courses that i can prefer after this....?

Related Questions:
  1. What will be my salary after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. Is there(MPSC) any field which I can prefer after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  3. What can I do other than M.E after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Which is the best course that I should prefer after completing engineering in information technology?
  5. After completing diploma in plastic technical will I be able to do B.Tech in Mechanical engineering
  6. Will I be able to take M.Tech Mechanical Engineering after B.Tech Petroleum Engineering?
  7. How to get admission in M.Tech courses in Germany after completing BTech in Mechanical Engineering -- [New]
  8. Courses other than B.Tech after Diploma in EEE?
  9. What are the courses available after completing engineering? Which are the extra courses available?
  10. Can I change my engineering stream while doing btech? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the career options after completing graduation from commerce? Which courses to prefer?
  12. What can we do after completing 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering
  13. Courses in Abroad for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student?
  14. Courses related to B.Tech Mechanical engineering? Design related courses of 3 to 4 months duration in Bangalore?
  15. Which courses will help me to get a job while doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  16. What should I do after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 78% marks?
  17. How to get admission in B.E after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from MSBTE with aggregate of 73%
  18. Can I prefer Mechanical Engineering if I am a girl?
13th March 2012, 08:16 AM
anlakshmi

Default Re: Which courses to prefer after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?

>>According you, you have completed B.tech degree. so you can do the m.tech or MBA.
>>So if want to do the research than without hesitation go for the M.tech
>>but if you want learn something different from your engineering than go for the MBA.
>>And don’t think about English it can be improved by various resources.
>>But these days many students choosing MBA in place of M.Tech as a career. Due to high salary jobs after MBA.
>>But not think about job go for M.tech if really interested in research.

But at last it will totally depend upon you.
13th March 2012, 12:21 PM
shristiksujit

Default Re: Which courses to prefer after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEEPAK T K View Post
hello sir... i am going to complete my btech course in mechanical engg i may, could you suggest some the courses that i can prefer after this....?
dear deepak
after b-tech in mechanical there is many path available for you.you can join post graduatein thermal power plant engg.(1yr),pg in hydro power plant engg.(1yr). you can also join 1yr PGDME course to become a marine engineer.& also you can do m-tech by appearing 'GATE' & MBA by appearing CAT exam.
13th March 2012, 06:05 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You have different options after B.Tech and the selection of a course should be done as per your interest and skills. If you are interested towards the technical field, you can pursue post graduation in the same subject area. You can also apply for MBA course after B.Tech. An MBA will help you to begin your career in the field of management. Both the course options require you to prepare for the entrance examinations for securing admission in to these courses.
11th April 2012, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

which courses to prefer after completing b-tech mechanical engineering
22nd April 2012, 02:49 AM
Unregistered

Hi what do i need to learn to get in to IT field after completing Mech-Btech.
24th April 2012, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Which branch slect after mech eng in master of science
26th April 2012, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

sir, i dont know which subjects should i prefer for m.tech after b.tech in mech.engg.
8th May 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

AFTER COMPLETING B TECH MECHANICAL ENGINERING CAN I TAKE AUTOMOBILE DESIGNING AS PG COURSE?
13th May 2012, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

what is the future in air force in mechanical side?
14th May 2012, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Sir , i have completed mechanical engg and have completed diploma in industrial safety , also completed cadd , catia , ansys and currently undergoing six sigma course. I am planning for master's in quality and also wants to some other course.Kindly suggest me so that it will be helpful and is career oriented.
9th June 2012, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I am doing mechanical engineering and I have interest in automobile field then what should I do after completion my be..?
13th June 2012, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am completing B Tech(Mech). What is the chance of employment after PGDC in Thermal Power Plant Engineering from NPTI?
Balakrishnan, Cochin
14th June 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Is kiit better for future studies ?
10th July 2012, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

im service engineer in humidification plant i want to learn more in this field please advice me..
15th July 2012, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

I completed btech in mech,,,,can I prefer pdms course?
23rd July 2012, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Sir, my brother has just completed his b.tech in (ME). which course will beneficial for him to get better salary job in gulf countries. My email id. is [email protected]
1st August 2012, 03:14 AM
Unregistered

sir,after mechanical engg.it is good to go for piping or ndt ,which is good?
7th August 2012, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

what should i do after completing me btech in mechanical
i have an interest in designing but i am confused in two diffferent fields
1- Automobile sector
2- Piping sector

plz tell me differnt courses which should be done in each field in order to get a job in a reputed company
17th August 2012, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

I am diploma in Mechanical engineering . I want to know whether I should pursue B. Tech. or Six Sigma management courses
18th October 2012, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

ANY PG COURSE IS AVAILABLE IN MARINE AFTER COMPLETING B-TECH MECHANICAL
10th November 2012, 08:40 PM
afsarflx

Default Mechanical Engineering - Final Year Project Ideas

Benefits of final year project
Your final year project (BE or ME) can help you in the following ways:
1. You can increase your overall percentage by scoring 90 to 95% marks through a good project.
2. An industry-oriented project can add extra weightage to your resume and help you get a good job in the core mechanical industry.
3. A technically good project can give you an added advantage if you are planning for higher studies in US, UK, Germany etc.
Hence, make your final-year project valuable even if it takes a little more time and effort.
Choose the right industry
You can choose one of the following industries for your project:
Aerospace, Automobile, Marine, HVAC, Oil & Gas, Industrial, Turbo-machines, Machine-tools, Appliances etc.
Choose the right type
You can choose one of the following types:
a. Experimental Projects:
a.i. This type of projects need good lab-facilities and hi-tech instruments for measuring your experimental set-up accurately. Only IITs and IISc have such facilities. Students from Tier II and private colleges try their best but mostly end-up in cooking-up the results or change the project at the last moment due to non-availability of the above facilities.
a.ii. Also it involves more time and cost for setting up the project for those students who are already tightly scheduled with final-exams or campus interviews.
a.iii. This type is feasible for those who don’t have such constraints.
b. Design Projects:
a.i. CAE Projects – Stress analysis, dynamic analysis etc. of aero, auto or mechanical systems can be done through these projects. New design, Improving performance, optimization can be accomplished. FEM based software like ANSYS, NASTRAN, RADIOSS, HYPERMESH etc. can be used.
a.ii. CFD Projects – Flow analysis, Thermal analysis, Aerodynamics improvement are the typical projects. This uses software like FLUENT, STAR-CCM+ are used for CFD analysis.
a.iii. Flexibility and accuracy are the major advantages in this type of projects.
a.iv. However it needs some additional training. To know more…
Job Opportunities
Interviewers give more weightage for good projects.
CAE or CFD projects in Aerospace and automobile systems have more job opportunities in India, US, Europe and Japan.
At the same time HVAC, Oil & Gas, Marine have good opportunities in Gulf.
Choose a RELEVANT project
Go ahead and choose the right project using the above factors. All the best….
Some Project Titles.
CFD projects in Automobile Industry
Design Optimization of Diesel Engine Manifold using CFD Simulations
Improving the mileage of a passenger car through aerodynamics re-design using CFD Techniques
CFD projects in Aerospace Industry
Prediction and minimization of drag on an aircraft wing using CFD Analysis
Design of aircraft safety systems using CFD analysis
CAE project in Automobile Industry
Design optimization of chassis of a truck using CAE analysis
Redesign of a suspension system for passenger car using CAE analysis
CAE project in Aerospace Industry
Design optimization of nose-cone frame of an aircraft using CAE analysis
Performance optimization of wing-box of an aircraft using CAE analysis
More projects…

http://techzilon.com/aps.html

The choice of the industry can be based on your interest or based on future job-opportunities.
11th November 2012, 10:15 AM
Chirag17
Senior Member+

Hello friend,

> you are complete your B.tech so, you can get Job in best company and you can study more to get admission in M.tech in good Institute. otherwise you give UPSC, GPSC, etc. and competitive exam.

>> List of b.tech colleges in india

- All IIT colleges

>> List of company in india

Oil india limited - OIL.

Oil and gas corporation limited - ONGC.

Bharat heavy electricals limited - BHEL.

Indian oil corporation limited - IOCL.

L&T Pvt.

All the best
20th December 2012, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEEPAK T K View Post
Hi,
I have met many engineering students and we have discussed about many engineering issues and disciplines. One question which almost every engineer asks is this: "which is the best carrier option for engineers? Which institute will help us learn more about our engineering field?". This question is asked by almost all engineering students no matter which branch of engineering they are in. Mechanical engineers, civil engineers, and all other engineers have this question in mind. So here I am going to tell you the best training institute for engineers and how it can help you all.
Seabird Engineering Services in relatively a new concern in india which is globally popular Seabird engineering helps you in many ways. This is the only one engineering institute in India which teaches all about oil and gas field and the course fees is very cheaper
My best suggestion in to take part in this courses and make you carrier bright.
20th December 2012, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir , i have completed mechanical engg and have completed diploma in industrial safety , also completed cadd , catia , ansys and currently undergoing six sigma course. I am planning for master's in quality and also wants to some other course.Kindly suggest me so that it will be helpful and is career oriented.
As I will suggest you to choose oil and gas field which has good market in upcoming years compare to other fields (mechanical & civil). In chennai Seabird Groups Conducting all course related to oil and gas, and also providing good placement.
20th December 2012, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Which courses to prefer after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, my brother has just completed his b.tech in (ME). which course will beneficial for him to get better salary job in gulf countries. My email id. is [email protected]
Good! Gulf Means oil and gas. In oil and gas field people learning good salaries than any other field. so try to find job in oil and gas company. if you want to know oil and gas basics to enter, you can do some courses in oil and gas filed, in Chennai Seabird Engineering Provides good training for freshers to enter in oil and gas industry.
28th December 2012, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

am a passout btech mechanical enggr.....i wud lik to do a post graduation course othr than mtech and mba....which 1 shud i choose?????????hlp me pls
21st January 2013, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Iam in final year BE(MECHANICAL).PLEASE FURNISH pgCOURSES .
5th February 2013, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

i finished BE in electronics and communication eng i was not working wat coarse can i do to get a better job.pls someone help my id is [email protected]
15th February 2013, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

respected sir
i'm doing my b.tech final year mechanical enngg
i'm intrested in doing bussiness can u please suggest some bussiness courses for me
please reply to my mail
[email protected]
5th May 2013, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

dear sir

iam kiran b tech mech with 8 years of production, maintenance and plant operation and am doing mba plz give suggestion what course help for my future soft ware or any other
11th June 2013, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

i am doing mechanical engg so which courses can i do along with my engg like autocad,proe etc which help in my placement
28th June 2013, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

sir i am doing btech in mechanical engg. now i completed 2 year but i am not decided what i am doing after btech.and sir also i have no interest towards teaching.so sir please suggest me.
28th June 2013, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

sir i am abhishek ahlawat now i completed btech 2 year in mechanical engg.but sir i am not decided what iam doing after btech also sir i have no interest in teaching.so sir please suggest me.
30th June 2013, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my b-tech in mechanical eng i wany to learn "hvac" is it useful for me and suggest the useful courses which give best placements urgent plz..
22nd August 2013, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

I m a girl which job is prefered after mechanical eng pls reply?
12th November 2013, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

hello sir , i have completed BE mechanical from pune university . but until now i dont got satisfied job , but now i m intersted in post graduate diploma courses in piping design or PGD in thermal power plant engg.but now i m confused which is best course.to which course have more demand in market.plz guide me.
8th February 2014, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I am pursuing mechanical & automation engineering from a minority college, Sir I am confuse that further which type of designing course i should to do for secure my carrier. My target is to go out of india, so plz suggest me as a well guider.
my email [email protected]
1st March 2014, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

hello sir..
i am persuing b.tech final year in mechanical egg. sir i want to go in automobile sector and after that i want to do business in this field. but sir there is a problem with me....i am not fix his target please guide me sir... sir my email [email protected] sir as fast as possible,plese suggest me sir...
22nd July 2014, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

i have completed b.tech (mechanical).
i want admission in seabird groups chennai, tell me about the admission procedure
and fee struture.
22nd July 2014, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

i have completed b.tech (mechanical).
i want admission in seabird groups chennai, tell me about the admission procedure
and fee struture.
11th August 2014, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

i m doing BE Mech final year, i m interested in doing NDT course. where can i study this course in tamilnadu.
15th November 2014, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

As an applied electronics and instrumentation student what is scope after B.tech ?
26th May 2015, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BTECH ( M.E ) this year . Kiydly tell me about S.R. THERMONIX that offers 3 months training in POWER PLANT ENGINEERING .
28th February 2016, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,,
myself AMAN,

i did B TECH in mechanical engineering and diploma also.i want to get a good job in gulf means oil and gas. i m little confused to choose between HVAC or pipeline. please suggest me one as per basis of scope and opportunity,and institute also basis of placement.

thanku sir,,

mail @ [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?