7th December 2012, 04:36 PM
Arshad Khan P

How to get admission in B.E after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from MSBTE with aggregate of 73%

I want to get the admission in B.E after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from msbte with aggreated 73% of 3yr , which college should i prefer and what is the procedure to get admission ?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission after scoring 63% in diploma mechanical from MSBTE university?
  2. Can I apply for Diploma in Automobile or Aeronautical Engineering if passed diploma in Mechanical Engineering from MSBTE?
  3. Eligiblity criteria and procedure of admission in Diploma in Production Engineering for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  4. Petrochemical diploma passout can get admission in second year of Mechanical engineering?
  5. How may I get admission through lateral entry in Maharashtra after passing 3 year diploma from MSBTE?
  6. Admission in Architecture after completing diploma Interior Designing?
  7. Can I get admission in IITs after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  8. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  9. How to get admission in degree after completing diploma mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to take admission in diploma in civil engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  11. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Can I get admission to study B.E. in Robotics Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  13. What is the percentage required to take admission in B.E after completing diploma in mechanical
  14. Which are the IGNOU colleges in Mumbai offering correspondence degree after completing diploma in electronics engineering from MSBTE?
  15. Can I get admission in B.Tech aeronautical after completing diploma mechanical engineering
  16. Can I apply for D2D admission after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  18. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
25th March 2013, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in B.E after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from MSBTE with aggregate of 73%

I want to get the admission in B.E after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from msbte of 3yr , which college should i prefer and what is the procedure to get admission ?
25th December 2013, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in B.E after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from MSBTE with aggregate of 73%

can i get asmission mechanical degree after 2 year vocational dilpoma in Automobile.
3rd July 2014, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

When after diploma direct second. Year admission of degree. Is going to be started when they will announce the for application kit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?