25th May 2011, 02:47 AM
Sunnah

Which courses are related to me if I am a student in Science Lab Tech in ND 2?

I am a student in Science Lab Tech. In ND 2 I am close to complete, what courses are related to me. THANK YOU.

19th November 2011, 09:27 PM
shreyash oswal

Default Re: Which courses are related to me if I am a student in Science Lab Tech in ND 2?

You have many courses for you. Some of them are given below:-
@ You can do computer courses even to increase your qualifications.
@ Some other examinations are also there you can give as an alternate to the preceeding traditional courses like:-
* UPSC
* PSC
* IIT
* AIEEE
* PMT
* PET
@ Even other streams are there for you like medical and engineering streams. Additional to them you can apply for the exams usually meant for arts students. They are like UPSC ,IAS,IFS,CS etc. These streams are usually meant for arts and commerce students but science students can also apply for these and even they can succeed too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?