31st October 2011, 08:01 AM
Unregistered

Will there be any Medical related courses for B.Tech ECE candidates?

please suggest ,are there any medical related course for a B.tech (electronics and communication engg.,)student??
i wanted to do M.TECH with blend of medicine or related to life in electronics !!
i.e.,i'm an electronics student and i wanted to do my further education in"electronics related to medicine,biotechnology..or so"..does it need complete biological knowledge or electronics knowledge with an idea on biology??

plss...reply me on my ID "[email protected]"

27th November 2011, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will there be any Medical related courses for B.Tech ECE candidates?

WILL THERE BE ANY MEDICAL RELATED COURSE FOR B.E. ECE ?

I love biology subject alot alot ... and my interest was to do b.tech in bio-technology after my 12th and to specialize in plant tissue culture , further to continue my carrier in research work .... but because of my parents compulsion i was not able to do that ... they forced me to join in engineering .. and now am pursuing my 3rd year B.E. ECE ... After my B.E i wanna do my higher studies .... so, please suggest me any medical related course for B.E. ECE ......

please mail to my id [email protected]
28th November 2011, 08:24 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be any Medical related courses for B.Tech ECE candidates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

I love biology subject alot alot ... and my interest was to do b.tech in bio-technology after my 12th and to specialize in plant tissue culture , further to continue my carrier in research work .... but because of my parents compulsion i was not able to do that ... they forced me to join in engineering .. and now am pursuing my 3rd year B.E. ECE ... After my B.E i wanna do my higher studies .... so, please suggest me any medical related course for B.E. ECE ......

please mail to my id [email protected]
HI,
Medical and engineering course are entirely different.
you can do any medical course after completing you B.E in ECE you can not join this field.
There are many option after you complete your B.E in ECE like:-

-Indian air force
-Indian army
-Indain Navy
-I.A.S
-M.E.S
-I.S.R.O

good luck!
1st December 2011, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

i want to do my mba.......im BE ece 3rd year.....suggest me a courses in mba related to ece and also suggest me a good universities..................
1st June 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

i'm very eager in medicine.....so plz guide me is there any course related to medicine after completing b.e ece
21st June 2012, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Originally Posted by Unregistered

I love biology subject alot alot ... and my interest was to do b.tech in bio-technology after my 12th and to specialize in plant tissue culture , further to continue my carrier in research work .... but the circumstances forced me to join in electronics engineering .. and now am pursuing my 3rd year B.E. ECE ... After my B.E i wanna do my higher studies .... so, please suggest me any medical related course for B tech ECE .....
1st August 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

WILL THERE BE ANY MEDICAL RELATED COURSE FOR B.E. ECE ?Please i want to know about it.I have completed BE in ECE.Is there any medical electronics course or something?Am interested in this field.Please answer me to my email id :[email protected]
8th December 2012, 11:02 AM
kirandommeti

i am also waiting for experts answer . after ECE any medical related pg .
BR
8th July 2013, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

will there any medial related courses for b tech biotechnology for m tech or msc?????????????/ ....plzzzzz
9th July 2013, 11:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Sorry friend, there are no medical related courses to do for B.Tech ECE students.Medical course is entirely different from the ECE course.ECE is a non medical course and medicine course is not related to ECE in anyway.
So, there is no chance for you to do medicine related courses being a B.Tech ECE student.
Thank You
26th April 2014, 06:07 AM
Unregistered

I ve completed B.E ECE..now wanna do M.Tech and i m not interesed in VLSI,power electronics..Is there any new and different courses which has scope once completed it?.Any courses that related somewhat to medical?i m waiting for your answer..Pls reply to my mail..

Pls reply your answer to [email protected]
12th June 2015, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Can't we go for any medical electrons based job after b.e ece?
Is there any such job? plz mention
17th March 2017, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

There is 'Biomedical Engineering' course you can do it as M.tech after B.tech in ECE, which is comprising of biology and engineering. You should search for further confirmation.

Thank you.!
5th May 2017, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i'm very eager in medicine.....so plz guide me is there any course related to medicine after completing b.e ece
Yes there is a Pg course available related to medical field. You can do after B.E ece.. You can do M.E in medical electronics. There are lot of scopes in this field.
19th May 2017, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.tech ece and like to do m.tech in medical electronics..will that be possible? If so what type of jobs I can get ?
26th August 2017, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

I will be completing my engineering in ECE this year and i want to do m.tech in some medical related field. So please suggest me the courses related to medical field for ECE students. Answer to [email protected]
20th September 2018, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

I will be completing my btech in ECE in this year.I want to do jobs in medical field related to this.please suggest me about the medical related jobs
5th June 2019, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.E ECE, but my interest is joining medical related course.like lab technician course in medical field ..is it possible..which lab technician course are related to ECE?
Please replay ur answer to rajreshiba@gmail
7th June 2019, 10:37 PM
gmittal314

There are no medical related courses for B.Tech. in ECE. Electronics and communication engineering is totally an engineering field related to physics and mathematics basically.
But if you are interested in higher studies, you can go for M.Tech in Nanotechnology which is an interdisciplinary branch. In Nanotechnology, you will get exposure to physics, chemistry, mechanical, electronics and biotechnology as well. You can relate electronics to biotechnology only in Nanotechnology. You have to chose wisely.

Good Luck
7th June 2021, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

iam a btech graduate in ECE.I would like to switch to some medical related jobs like in medical equipments,pharmaceuticals etc.Is there any course or pg a btech graduate can do in this field
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?