29th June 2011, 12:48 PM
jalajdwivedi

Courses related to IT or other good courses after passing BSc Biotech?

sir
i have passed in the bsc-bio .
pls tell me the courses related to it or other good courses...help me. i am
from etah,u.p... please help

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any crash courses related to biotech field?
  2. List of courses available in India after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Is this possible to do courses related to Pharmacy or Cosmetics?
  3. Which are the available fields in MSc after BSc Biochem? Which courses can I do after BSc Biochem other than MSc Biotech or Biotech? Best universities for the particular course?
  4. Which are the further courses after BSc Biotech and MBA Biotech? Universities offering the courses? Is it better to do from India or Abroad?
  5. Is BSc Biotechnology a good course after 12th? What after BSc Biotech?
  6. What are the specialization courses available after completing BSc Nursing related courses?
  7. Similar fields to BSc Biotechnology? Requirements for those courses? Information and scope of the courses?
  8. What are courses available for me research field after completing final year BSc Biotech in 3rd semester?
  9. Details of courses after BSc Biotech
  10. Information about various BSc courses after 12th science? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which course I need to take next after 12th PCM to become a scientist future? -- [New]
  12. Any good jobs available for bsc biotech/microbiology/chemistry students who want to work after completing bsc?
  13. Any PG courses related to Maths after BSc Mathematics? Institutes offering the course?
  14. Which are the courses available after BSc Biotech?
  15. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  16. Which is better between BSc Biotech and B.Tech Biotech? What is the job scope in both?
  17. List of good computer courses related to banking career?
  18. Various B.Sc courses after 12th science?
31st August 2011, 01:37 PM
sanju38121

Default Re: Courses related to IT or other good courses after passing BSc Biotech?

sir, you can go for the M.sc biotechnology , M.sc microbiology or you can go for the MBA in the same field . After this you will get a handsome salary packages.

All the best.
1st December 2011, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses related to IT or other good courses after passing BSc Biotech?

Sir, i completed my bsc in maths. But i want to work in oil field. What can i study to get job on that field. Thanks in advance....
2nd August 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

i doing b sc computer science. after doing bsc which course i can do for getting better job and salary
4th August 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

i m in 8th quater year past i want it do IT is it possible now?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?