17th January 2016, 03:35 PM
Rksheetal

Which course I need to take next after 12th PCM to become a scientist future?

Which course I need to take next after 12th PCM to become a scientist future? Can someone please guide me with the suggestion on the same as soon as possible? Hoping that you will answer me soon on this. Awaiting for the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a scientist if I am currently appearing in 12th with PCM stream
  2. What should I study further to become a Scientist if completed 12th WBCHSE?
  3. What courses to study to become Research Scientist at ISRO?
  4. Which course is better for future after completing 12th with PCM?
  5. Which course is better for future after completing 12th with PCM
  6. Required Qualification to become a Forensic Scientist? Will there be bright future for Forensic Scientist in India? What kind of Entrance Exams should I appear for this?
  7. What are the career options in PCB/PCM after 12th(Scored 62% in 12th)? Which is the best option for future?
  8. Can I appear for entrance exam of CA having secured 67% in 12th with PCM? Is CA course having good future?
  9. Career after taking subjects PCM in graduation?
  10. Which subject should I take to become a scientist in future? Can I opt for research sector in future?
  11. Which stream should I choose to become a defence scientist in DRDO?
  12. How to become a scientist of physics after completing 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are the qualifications required to become a scientist in ISRO? I am going to completing my 10th
  14. Which career option should I opt for a better career opportunity excluding engineering after 12th? I have done my 12th(55%) with PCM and physical education subjects
  15. How to join Merchant Navy after completing diploma course?
  16. How to become a scientist in ISRO or NASA? I am studying in 12th
  17. Which is best PCM or Commerce? Which has bright future?
  18. Which course should I take to become a space scientist after 12th
13th February 2016, 10:02 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which course I need to take next after 12th PCM to become a scientist future?

See, to be a scientist the first and foremost requirement is that you take up science in graduation and master degree. Scientist are basically those people who do not go for conventional jobs after their graduation. They go for higher studies instead. They complete research after master degree. After attaining PhD. degree, they further delve into deeper research. They join any organization who appoints researchers based on their achievements so far, like NASA. They continue to be a researcher for the rest of their life.
So as you might understand from the above discussion, that to be a scientist, you have to complete a B.Sc. or B.tech and then the subsequent master degree(either M.Sc. or M.Tech) and then choose a research field and research on that. Earlier researchers could pick a topic and choose a guide for research. Nowadays the matter is much tough.
You need to sit for CSIR NET or UGC NET on the subject that you have passed master degree in. You must not only pass in this examination, you must also get a rank that is among top 15% of all the NET scorers in India. Then you will be able to apply for PhD. in any top level universities. After completing research join any research organization to become a life long scientist.
22nd June 2020, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course I need to take next after 12th PCM to become a scientist future?

I have completed my 12th Arts,now I want to go for PSI coaching how to do. I'm from Maharashtra State any suggestions please tell me
15th July 2020, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

I want a best diploma course after 12 (PCM) plz help
10th May 2023, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the salary of a scientist in every scientific field
12th May 2023, 08:12 PM
kaur247

Thumbs up Re: Which course I need to take next after 12th PCM to become a scientist future?

If you want to work as a scientist in the future and have passed your 12th grade with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM), there are a number of undergraduate programmes you may look into.
It is significant to emphasize that obtaining a formal education alone is not sufficient to become a scientist. You must cultivate keen analytical talents, the capacity for critical thought, and a love of learning. Through internships, research projects, and other extracurricular activities, you can get practical experience. Another typical route to become a scientist is to get a master's or doctorate degree in a particular branch of science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?